đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Normani teases new music w/ Tommy Hilfiger collab

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Pretty Please
3 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

I mean the music sounds chill but they really need to ramp up her hype cuz it's all gone...its taken way too long to put out new music and it's like she would have to start over

If we’ve learned anything from artists like Lizzo is that that concept is dated in 2021 and the age of tiktok. A hit will be a hit will be a hit. If they didn’t have any other big massive songs/hits to follow up motivation with putting a filler album with one single out just because the “timing” wouldve been silly. 

i totally know where you’re coming from but considering its her debut album it doesnt matter how many times you “start over” If the album isn’t ready yet. 

its not a school paper where theres a due date and you kinda just give them whatever bs cos you want it done. Its supposed to be a work of art and the start of your legacy so if it isn’t ready you shouldn’t put it out until its your standards. 

for example you’re a recording artist ive seen your posts. Just because you finish a song doesn’t mean you put it out, right? Like if theres a “hype” for you and then you put out garbage then you’ve ruined your goodwill. But if you actually wait until you have something amazing then people can say the wait was worth it. Stans seem to sometimes think “sooner is better” but quality of the work is literally the most important aspect and i dont doubt that they wouldnt have put an album out if it was up to par.

im really looking forward to the music i hope it’s great. 

TimisaMonster
4 minutes ago, Pretty Please said:

If we’ve learned anything from artists like Lizzo is that that concept is dated in 2021 and the age of tiktok. A hit will be a hit will be a hit. If they didn’t have any other big massive songs/hits to follow up motivation with putting a filler album with one single out just because the “timing” wouldve been silly. 

i totally know where you’re coming from but considering its her debut album it doesnt matter how many times you “start over” If the album isn’t ready yet. 

its not a school paper where theres a due date and you kinda just give them whatever bs cos you want it done. Its supposed to be a work of art and the start of your legacy so if it isn’t ready you shouldn’t put it out until its your standards. 

for example you’re a recording artist ive seen your posts. Just because you finish a song doesn’t mean you put it out, right? Like if theres a “hype” for you and then you put out garbage then you’ve ruined your goodwill. But if you actually wait until you have something amazing then people can say the wait was worth it. Stans seem to sometimes think “sooner is better” but quality of the work is literally the most important aspect and i dont doubt that they wouldnt have put an album out if it was up to par.

im really looking forward to the music i hope it’s great. 

True...I just think it's more a matter of Normani didn't quite figure out what she wanted to say/be as a solo artist and she didn't figure that out first. She put out a few singles to keep solo buzz for her but then things just went silent for so long. 

The difference with me and Normani is I'm independent having to write, sing, produce, design artwork, promote, etc all on my own. She has a label, the resources, the top hit producers, the 5H fanbase, the fame, etc to get what she needs done. 

I think she just went too fast into the solo thing but it also wasnt really her fault cuz the group started dissolving once Camila left...she jumped shipped and said I can swim too bitch :billie:

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

myluis617
7 hours ago, Lucas said:

That's an interesting point of view.
I remember after she did some performance 1/2 years ago people said she was also trying too hard to be like Beyoncé. Maybe she needs to find her own identity and sound before going any further in her career? :shrug:

Idk how they could say that tbh. She paid homage but was not copying Beyoncé IMO, she did a great job on motivation. 

Archived