Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Normani teases new music w/ Tommy Hilfiger collab

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

• BUtterfield 8 changed the title to Normani teases new music w/ Tommy Hilfiger collab
TimisaMonster

I mean the music sounds chill but they really need to ramp up her hype cuz it's all gone...its taken way too long to put out new music and it's like she would have to start over

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

BlingNotTheMusic
1 minute ago, TimisaMonster said:

I mean the music sounds chill but they really need to ramp up her hype cuz it's all gone...its taken way too long to put out new music and it's like she would have to start over

Right. Tinashe says hi :vegas:

Did I hear "drip drip drip when you slide in,"? Is this the music she said would be ready when "God" says it's ready? :sharon::sharon::sharon:

myluis617

Idk how I feel about Normani and these slow R&B songs like I don't think its her specialty unless she is the featured artist... Ill watch the video but listen to this song again, no. Its like shes trying to make music like Kehlani and it dont sound as good. 

blackpink

sounds like a bop! but i still hope she’s going for the pop sound like motivation for the album

BlingNotTheMusic
3 minutes ago, myluis617 said:

Idk how I feel about Normani and these slow R&B songs like. I don't think its her specialty... Ill watch the video but listen to this song again, no. Its like shes trying to make music like Kehlani and it dont sound as good. 

Omg it's SO Kehlani. I'd like Normani more if she didn't feel so much like an industry plant. 

At least Camila created non trendy, various genre inspired music.

myluis617
1 minute ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Omg it's SO Kehlani. I'd like Normani more if she didn't feel so much like an industry plant. 

At least Camila created non trendy, various genre inspired music.

That is facts and a lot of people on here and her fanbase blame her team for not releasing music but I thinks its her. Given the quality of music she has been releasing its like she really has not been doing much. I hope she proves me wrong though cause she sure can dance her ass off. 

BlingNotTheMusic
1 minute ago, myluis617 said:

That is facts and a lot of people on here and her fanbase blame her team for not releasing music but I thinks its her. Given the quality of music she has been releasing its like she really has not been doing much. I hope she proves me wrong though cause she sure can dance her ass off. 

I'm a Little Manager, but she should totally use her iconic dance skills to release some out of the box dance and music video visuals. She could really use that to her advantage because not all pop stars can dance like her. And you know the Tic Tokers will eat it up lol

I was thinking about her yesterday. Her motivation performance blew me away, I  wondered when is her album ever gonna come out. I just hope she doesnt end up like Tinashe in the end, shes so talented beyond words

Lucas
54 minutes ago, myluis617 said:

Its like shes trying to make music like Kehlani and it dont sound as good. 

That's an interesting point of view.
I remember after she did some performance 1/2 years ago people said she was also trying too hard to be like Beyoncé. Maybe she needs to find her own identity and sound before going any further in her career? :shrug:

Agunimon

I don't want to sound like a hater, but I will: I never understood the hype around her.

BlingNotTheMusic
35 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

I was thinking about her yesterday. Her motivation performance blew me away, I  wondered when is her album ever gonna come out. I just hope she doesnt end up like Tinashe in the end, shes so talented beyond words

Que???!!! Tinashe is amazing!

5 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Que???!!! Tinashe is amazing!

Tinashe is amazing but her career is not where its at

TimisaMonster
3 hours ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Right. Tinashe says hi :vegas:

Did I hear "drip drip drip when you slide in,"? Is this the music she said would be ready when "God" says it's ready? :sharon::sharon::sharon:

God is a woman...and women take forever getting ready...or at least that how the stereotype goes...we love a fully immersive concept :bear:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived