💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
photo

Map of 'Chromatica'

MANiCURE 6

Featured Posts

Phlop

The fact that she didn’t even try to make any of this happen. :toofunny: blame covid all y’all want  for promo but artists still made music videos

BYE

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BABYL0N

Say what you want guys but this has to be one of the most exciting details of this whole concept :saladga: I love how the music videos even make sense now even though we didn’t really connect 911 to the first ones it has somehow a relation to the World of Chromatica now with these defined areas. I wonder if this map is something recent or it was a part of the whole concept from the start :crossed:

BABYL0N
2 hours ago, Lady Dimitrescu said:

The way I'd love Chromatica to have music videos for every song and her website to have this map as an interactive feature where you can click on each part of it and it takes you to the music video shot in that part of the planet. I've had too much wine tonight sorry :huntyga:

She really needs a little monster as a creative director :bradley: this is so good

RAMROD

Missed opportunity not to include this in promotion :bradley:

This could've been fun for the fans and the locals alike :bradley:

Also, tag yourself, I definitely resides in The Capitol :flower:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

MANiCURE 6
27 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Also, tag yourself, I definitely resides in The Capitol :flower:

I live in Babylon ruins :ladyhaha: But I'm working at the Government office on South Bend as the Government Hooker of Chromatica :enigma:

pussycat

UGH i really want to know her reasoning behind abandoning all that :air: i just KNOW there is an explanation? i can’t believe she’d ditch it just because of what was going on in the world. She has to have a masterplan for all of it :air: an act II :air: a rerelease :air: something :air: ANYTHING 

julz

Again, it's not over. The remix is coming, and the tour is postponed. These ideas still have a chance :pray: 

But we will have to wait bec Gaga's other project is coming too, so lets stay tuned. :excited2:

HIM820

Hmm this is making me have several more questions. Like was this ever planned to be released to us? Or after we asked for a full on vinyl with gatefold they added it in any visuals they had to make it super nice and deluxe (worth buying a second one for) 

I remember last year when people were pissed about the plastic sleeve, someone said they asked Bobby and he was trying to make a gatefold happen. 

PartySick
1 hour ago, julz said:

Again, it's not over. The remix is coming, and the tour is postponed. These ideas still have a chance :pray: 

But we will have to wait bec Gaga's other project is coming too, so lets stay tuned. :excited2:

There's so many projects cooking right now :bradley:

She definitely has time to revisit Chromatica before the tour next year.

🖤

warhol killer

Ya'll not to get your hopes up, but I'm pretty sure she'll revisit the Chromatica world in the tour's storyline (if it will have one), similar to what she did in the Born This Way music video / storyline of The Born This Way Ball Tour. Maybe she'll continue to where they left off in Stupid Love MV?

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

AURAOFSHEISSE

I hope the Chromatica Ball set serves landscape.

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

ManMan
2 hours ago, PartySick said:

There's so many projects cooking right now :bradley:

She definitely has time to revisit Chromatica before the tour next year.

Huh? What projects??

Am I missing something :gum:

ᴸᵒᵒᵏ, ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ᵗᵒ ᵈⁱˢᵃᵖᵖᵉᵃʳ “ᶠⁱⁿᵈ ᵐᵉ”, ˢᵒᵐᵉᵒⁿᵉ ˢᶜʳᵉᵃᵐˢ ᵒᵘᵗ.

n1kos

Omg how bad I feel right now!! :(

I can't imagine a better concept than this!! The way she canceled all these amazing things :confused:

I will fly on a challenger across the sky like a phoenix..

Juanlittlem
1 hour ago, ManMan said:

Huh? What projects??

Am I missing something :gum:

House Of Gucci, CTC2, BTW 10th anniversary, Chromatica remixes...

I guess :lolly:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Starmie25

I do wonder though how all the Chromatica album designers and vidual crew feel that their work is still in the vault... 

Archived