new video

MARINA - Venus Fly Trap

ARTPOPe

Featured Posts

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
asfittingasmcqueen

the "got the beauty, got the brains, got the power, hold the reins" line is going to blow up on tiktok, I can feel it

Sneaky Oliver

I love it! I had a whole other song structure in mind based on the snippet so it might take a little bit long for me to get used to how the song actually is. I thought there was a breakdown after the low-voice Venus fly trap, something similar to ROM's (RAIN - ON - ME).

I’m on my Legacy Act era

QueenMortuana
3 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

I love it! I had a whole other song structure in mind based on the snippet so it might take a little bit long for me to get used to how the song actually is. I thought there was a breakdown after the low-voice Venus fly trap, something similar to ROM's (RAIN - ON - ME).

I too had this issue when I first heard the full song but it passed after a few days lol

ARTPOPe

BTS pic from shooting

ebdabffa58639825044e965216a648349b3c21cc.jpg

She looked so gorgeous in these scenes :diane:

Stream The Love Invention

Sneaky Oliver

So I'm guessing the storyline is all about how directors and overall entertainment producers are actual monsters (she even has a Harvey Weinstein reference) and then she tries to escape the monster and from the studio and proceeds to explode the entire Hollywood 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

VTV
5 minutes ago, ARTPOPe said:

BTS pic from shooting

ebdabffa58639825044e965216a648349b3c21cc.jpg

She looked so gorgeous in these scenes :diane:

So youthful :diane:

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Morphine Prince

She‘s done it again. 

Sounds like something off Electra Heart. 

codymonster

After my first watch, and based on the different characters representing different albums, was it hinting at what her relationship with Hollywood/fame has been throughot her life? For example, during the TFJ moment in the video, she is being photographed by the monster (fame/Hollywood) because she was hungry for fame and exposure during that time. And then during the scene in the diner where she is dressed as the era where she is more simple and herself (Froot) she is scared of the monster and trying to escape. 

And then at the end of the video, where she is now, she's a boss ass bitch who explodes the Hollywood sign. She's not scared nor fascinated with fame/Hollywood, just done with it. 

I loved the first three songs from the album. This one seems ok but not up there. I appreciate that all videos have a similar esthetic tho.

HausOfAntonio
44 minutes ago, Replay said:

So youthful :diane:

She looks underaged :bradley:

ajmsamuel
25 minutes ago, codymonster said:

After my first watch, and based on the different characters representing different albums, was it hinting at what her relationship with Hollywood/fame has been throughot her life? For example, during the TFJ moment in the video, she is being photographed by the monster (fame/Hollywood) and then during the scene in the diner where she is dressed as the era where she is more simple and herself (Froot) she is scared of the monster and trying to escape. 

And then at the end of the video, where she is now, she's a boss ass bitch who explodes the Hollywood sign. She's not scared nor fascinated with fame/Hollywood, just done with it. 

This. Also this match with the references, Silent Movie Actress seems like Electra Heart, how she was so popular but at the same time silent and she hasnt "a voice" because of the fame

kindest regards

Archived