Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

MARINA - Venus Fly Trap

ARTPOPe

Featured Posts

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • ARTPOPe changed the title to MARINA - Venus Fly Trap (9th June)
grimreaperbarbie

besides man's world, i think the singles' artworks are better than the album's. :koons:

Chromatic, Chromatic, put your hands all over my colors.

INNA

I’ve not been here for anything Marina has put out for the new album, because it all sounds regressive of her previous work She seems uninterested in growing as an artist. It’s not enough to write your own songs if they just feel recycled. Perhaps the new single won’t be another song where you’re like “Who did you make this for, aside from yourself, Marina?”

:air:

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

ajmsamuel
7 hours ago, good said:

I’ve not been here for anything Marina has put out for the new album, because it all sounds regressive of her previous work She seems uninterested in growing as an artist. It’s not enough to write your own songs if they just feel recycled. Perhaps the new single won’t be another song where you’re like “Who did you make this for, aside from yourself, Marina?”

you guys never satisfied.

kindest regards

howsAnnie
9 hours ago, good said:

The songs don't feel regressive or recycled to me at all and judging by most reactions, there are plenty of people who enjoy her recent work aside from Marina herself. If anything, I think it's a huge step forward from Love + Fear. Is it really necessary to be so quick to belittle an artist's work whose message is female empowerment and environmentalism, especially if we have only heard three songs off the whole album so far?

Btw, so excited for the new song and I love all the single artworks for this album era so far. I really think this might turn out to be her best album to date.

dit

I just listened to her music fully yesterday and I am so excited for this album. None of the songs are typical pop love songs which tbh I am so bored of those themes in pop music. I like pop tracks that talk about different things and it seems like she is serving a feminism concept album and I am HERE for it! Is the topic a little bit over used? Yes BUT feminism is never not needed and an album of songs based around the topic is very important and exciting for me! Tired of love songs / break up songs! I need more. It's in part why I loved Gaga. Cuz she always dabbled in more subjects than just relationships and love. She writes about mental health, activism etc..in her music and I love artists who do that and diversify the subjects in their lyrics!

Batwings
10 hours ago, good said:

Praying for your temporary deafness to heal.

:pray:

• ARTPOPe changed the title to MARINA - Venus Fly Trap

Archived