• Last Reply
ARTPOPe

That was so cool omg :nooo:

Stream The Love Invention

Stephen

AHHH her smirk at the end killed me :nooo:

She said I'M RECLAIMING MY NARRATIVE

StrawberryBlond

Was I the only one who could see a bit of a Telephone reference with the diner scene? I think this one is another grower. I think I'm going to like this album and it'll be classic Marina. I liked Love + Fear but it seems her longtime fans thought she'd changed too much? I think she's recapturing that magic. How gorgeous does she look as well?

Suspiria

Is it just me or is she fully dressed up as Daddy's Home era St Vincent with the blonde wig?:deadbanana: she hasn't mentioned it but surely it must be a reference? The hair and makeup, yellow colour and the font, it's so similar.

nightadieu
Just now, Suspiria said:

Is it just me or is she fully dressed up as Daddy's Home era St Vincent with the blonde wig?:deadbanana: she hasn't mentioned it but surely it must be a reference? The hair and makeup, yellow colour and the font, it's so similar.

It’s adult Electra Heart

Stephen
2 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

I meannn St Vincent didn't invent that look, but yea it's odd timing

Phaye Monster

I LOVE the song, oh my god. Kind of wish it was a bit longer but that’s just my preference. She’s really saying I didn’t do this for the fame, I did it for impact. “Now I’m a millionairess” get it M
also one of her best mvs ever, the irony of it all is amazing. This era is amazing, I love it. 

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

Glamourpuss
2 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

I thought the exact same thing.

ARTPOPe
1 minute ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Was I the only one who could see a bit of a Telephone reference with the diner scene? I think this one is another grower. I think I'm going to like this album and it'll be classic Marina. I liked Love + Fear but it seems her longtime fans thought she'd changed too much? I think she's recapturing that magic. How gorgeous does she look as well?

Since it's Adult Electra, it's probably a nod to Radioactive

Radioactive-Music-Video-marina-and-the-diamonds-31935167-1149-646.jpg

Stream The Love Invention

Stephen
3 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

I felt L+F was just painfully boring. I'd rather an artist take a big swing and a miss than play it safe. This album is a refreshing return to form for Marina. 

Suspiria
6 minutes ago, nightadieu said:

It’s adult Electra Heart

I guess that makes sense, that's cool

5 minutes ago, Stephen said:

I meannn St Vincent didn't invent that look, but yea it's odd timing

To be clear I didn't mean like "she's copying  her" or "that froot looks familiar" lol. But yeah I'm just surprised by how similar it is, considering it's not exactly a common look.

Galvon
21 hours ago, ARTPOPe said:

Well nevermind then :ladyhaha:

She is joking right? She said Electra commited suicide back in 2013.

Archived