Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Nelly Furtado's Loose (Expanded Edition) is launched for it's 15th annivers

Reject False Icons

Featured Posts

Reject False Icons

In the 15Th anniversary of Nelly Furtado's 3rd studio album which will be on June 7th, The expanded edition bas been uploaded on streaming platforms today, including 32 songs which previously have been released but not together in one album before. No official announcement has been issued in Nelly's accounts but nonetheless, it's all up now

For her 3rd album Furtado wanted to make a pop record to prove to herself that she could be more streamlined. Furtado cited Madonna's album Ray of Light as a major influence, saying "she was smooth but sexy, universal, epic, iconic!" Interscope chairman Jimmy Iovine suggested for Furtado to work with Timbaland, who had produced Missy Elliott's "Get Ur Freak On", which featured Furtado in a remix and also done a remix of Furtado's hit "Turn Off the Light".

This collab led her to her biggest music success to date  consolidating her as a main pop girl, according to an August 2009 press release, it had sold more than 10 million copies worldwide,making it the fifth best selling female album of the 00's. 8 singles were extracetd from this album with a global promotion, She spawned 2 #1 hits in the US, Promiscuous and Say It Right which was the 2nd most popular song of the year 2007

Do you have great memories of this Gem from the mid-2000's, Share them :firega:

homomo

15 years? Damn.

I remember being at my older sisters house when I was like 11 or 12, and bopping to Promiscuous while playing on my GameCube. Good memories.

CyanDante

Maneater is still THAT song! :bradley::firega::v:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

Starmie25
5 minutes ago, FreeBritney said:

A great album! I miss her.

Check out Folklore & Pipe Dreams 👌

Agunimon

need another album with nelly furtado and timbaland with influence from justin timberlake.

Archived