💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Justin Bieber: 3rd artist to surpass 30B streams on Spotify

Luffy

Featured Posts

Living

Crazy, what’s funny is that as more people join streaming services achievements like this will mean less and less and they will be passed quickly. 

Ronnie

I'm amazed that he has not been cancelled yet due to those racist videos that have gone viral many times. 

Luffy
Just now, Lucas said:

Do we know the #1 and #2? I'm kinda shook

Drake & Ed Sheeran 

PartySick
3 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

I'm amazed that he has not been cancelled yet due to those racist videos that have gone viral many times. 

Probably because they're nearly ten years old at this point and "cancelling" someone who's nearly 30 for a bad joke they told when they were a teenager is stupid :laughga:

OT: Who are the other two? Congrats to him though, he's certainly clocking it these days :applause: Imagine if Gaga put out albums like he did :bradley: her quality with his quantity? The world wouldn't stop quaking :bradley:

Ronnie
1 minute ago, PartySick said:

Probably because they're nearly ten years old at this point and "cancelling" someone who's nearly 30 for what they said when they were a teenager is stupid :laughga:

OT: Who are the other two? Congrats to him though, he's certainly clocking it these days :applause: Imagine if Gaga put out albums like he did :bradley: her quality with his quantity? The world wouldn't stop quaking :bradley:

Oh, for sure! But it didn't matter for everyone else. :oops:

Call Scooter 'The Fireman', he's been putting out fires for years. 

Lucas
6 minutes ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

Drake & Ed Sheeran 

I'm not surprised about Drake but Ed Sheeran? Wtf :omg:

@PartySickThe #1 and #2 you asked :happy:
And to reply to your comment about Bieber's behaviour, he was like 20 when he spit on his fans, peed in a mop bucket at a restaurant, tried to fight people in the street, ragequit in the middle of a show cuz someone put their bottle on the stage box, etc :laughga:

PartySick
20 minutes ago, Lucas said:

I'm not surprised about Drake but Ed Sheeran? Wtf :omg:

@PartySickThe #1 and #2 you asked :happy:
And to reply to your comment about Bieber's behaviour, he was like 20 when he spit on his fans, peed in a mop bucket at a restaurant, tried to fight people in the street, ragequit in the middle of a show cuz someone put their bottle on the stage box, etc :laughga:

Oh for sure, I'm not denying he used to be a problematic sh*t head :poot: I think he's making an effort to be better these days though and he deserves a chance imo. Everyone does :lolly:

js4754394o9823
47 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

He's a rich straight white man

They can't be cancelled

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

alsemanche

The top 3 is... tragic :bear:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Economy
1 hour ago, Living said:

Crazy, what’s funny is that as more people join streaming services achievements like this will mean less and less and they will be passed quickly. 

Well of course numbers will keep risisng and accomulating so more ppl will reach it

But in the mean time ppl who already reached it before have even higher records

Ultimately the "all time" highest list matters and its constantly updating

Luffy
2 hours ago, Living said:

Well, yes they’ll mean less, because by that time Justin will probably have 50B and 30B will look weak compared to it :flower:

nickkoko
2 hours ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

Drake & Ed Sheeran 

Wow I'm kind of shocked tbh. I would've guessed BTS and Taylor Swift.

Luffy
3 minutes ago, nickkoko said:

Wow I'm kind of shocked tbh. I would've guessed BTS and Taylor Swift.

As of January 1st these were the 10 most streamed, I’m not sure if it’s changed in terms of artists

Archived