💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

PROJECT - Born This Way's typography redesign (Available)

Eilim

Featured Posts

For the 10th anniversary I am thinking of a redesign to update the typography of Born This Way. You do not know but font found online was a fan made I had created 2011 (based on the official visuals of Gaga supports). At the time, I shared my Born This Way font on a facebook group and it circulated over time everywhere.

It was before joining my art school and better understanding how to draw a beautiful harmonious typography, it's evident by writing with the typography that you have to adjust each letter. Especially because I hadn't drawn it up with a lot of alphabet glyphes. Some may believe that the Born This Way font really exists but in reality it was design specially for the album. #BornThisWay10 #TheMarryGaga

IMG_20210601_175115_916.jpg?width=676&height=676 IMG_20210601_175344_726.jpg?width=676&height=676

Edit (06/06/2021) : The result

E3JhfNLXEAoQbCz?format=jpg&name=medium E3JhpzZXwAARQon?format=jpg&name=medium

E3Jh8pbX0AAaniU?format=jpg&name=medium E3Jh9pzWUAMSGT-?format=jpg&name=medium

You can find my typography here : https://gum.co/BTW2021 :pawsup:

Oriane

Was the original BTW typography based on something that already existed? Because I see this font being used in a lot of random places that have nothing to do with Gaga. Did they just use what you created or... ? :messga:

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

M i K E Y
17 minutes ago, Oriane said:

Was the original BTW typography based on something that already existed? Because I see this font being used in a lot of random places that have nothing to do with Gaga. Did they just use what you created or... ? :messga:

The font looked similar to this:

1007536_1399677783_300.jpg

M i K E Y

I’d be so happy to have this. I’d also appreciate anyone who will redesign the ARTPOP font to look more like the one on the album cover 

2 hours ago, M i K E Y said:

The font looked similar to this:

1007536_1399677783_300.jpg

Some letters are similar but not all, we can suppose that the Born This Way font was a redesign or inspired by this font. I don't know if the Kylie's font existed or if it was a handwritting. 

Grigio Guy

This is a phenomenal and modern take on this! At first I was like “eh this is a little too far away from the original font” but after looking at it for a while, im obsessed! Great job!

Religion is a product to sell.

Thanks, some facebook feedback prefer the 2011's but this font is unusable correctly and is uncomplete (no lowercase, and symbols like .,;:**). This is not just a redesign, I've tried to enrichise, correct the proportions and strokes.

littlepotter

I have to say I prefer the original because it looks messier and more born this way, but this is lovely too

chaeri pls

• Eilim changed the title to PROJECT - Born This Way's typography redesign (Available)
gag

What a great project! I’ve been seeing people use the first one for the longest time and always thought it was a good idea, but the execution was off. Even Versace used it on their website I think.

The new version looks amazing! SOOO incredibly well done. :applause:

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Archived