Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

When was the last time gaga wowed you

RenegAde

Featured Posts

RenegAde

Post the latest gaga song that literally had you shook.

Please do not misinterpret this to mean "the last time gaga had a good song". this simply means , the last time a gaga song gave you an outer body experience of some sort or got you super emotional. 

For me it was Hair body face . After a jazz album, the acting gigs ,TIHTY and Joanne I really began to feel like we wouldn't hear gaga doing regular pop anymore . I know people don't regard the pop songs on ASIB but listening to gaga doing pop really gave me chills and warmed my heart ,it kinda reminded me that she was still gaga would could make the most catchy pop songs   . It  was even better because if you listen to the album chronologically you wouldn't expect those pop bops stacked up at the end .

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lucas

With the Chromatica album :flutter: the 911 video, and how this month is supposed to be all about celebrating BTW's 10th anniversary

Mother of Puppies

When I heard her sing "my name isn't Alice, but I'll keep looking, I 'll keep looking for wonderland" for the first time... that was surreal :tony:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

JoanneMonster

Listening to chormatica for the first time, 911 transition, alice, babylon, replay

and probably the vmas

I See You

Kimmo

When she released Plastic Doll, I was like “Wow this Bop slaps!” The trauma was real :giveup:

giphy.gif

Hottie Detector

LittleMonster20

Chromatica I to Alice transition was a MOMENT!

VMA performance of 911 too, I was not expecting that!

Mother of Puppies

Basically the whole Chromatica album is one experience - with Chromatica II into 911 (and the "my biggest enemy is me" part hit hard) - and then especially Babylon as the last and best song for me! Pure perfection. :pawsup:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Pennywise

Listening to Chromatica for the first time, I think. And then she proceeded to say **** you, you little f-words, that's all you get :poot:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

LIKELADYAGAGA

1. The first time listening to Chromatica. It was next level euphoric. 

2. 2020 VMAS. Such a big performance and she killed it.

3. 911 music video. Loved to see Gaga crushing a good storyline.

Babylon Dynasty

911 MV definitely, both versions :messga:

Lady-Gaga-911-Full-HD-5.gif

Strike a pose ❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💖

Aphasic

Every time she doesn't release new music and videos. So all the time. :ladyhaha:

Archived