💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

DJWS & Tara to discuss ARTPOP with fans on @TriconOutsold's IG Live

GagasEarCondom

Featured Posts

honestly, anything that is ARTPOP related sounds exciting to me

the album was released in the year i was thrown out of the closet to my parents, it was one of the worst periods of my life, but ARTPOP made me feel better. i can still remember the day a friend reached me at school to show me Aura when it leaked, cause my parents wouldn't let me use my phone (it lasted for a couple months), and it felt like christmas.

It reminds me of a time when barely all I had left of hope was in Gaga's music, and even if the album wasn't the one which really made me evolve like BTW did, it made me feel safe and loved, and it was all I needed.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FFXIV WhiteMage

Me trying to hype myself (again) just to be served nothing 

giphy.gif

GagasEarCondom

Some fun for the party crappers in here

"escucha las palabras de las brujas" (dont mind me Im just possessing DJWS'S Hard drive for ACT II)

GagasEarCondom
1 minute ago, FFXIV WhiteMage said:

Me trying to hype myself (again) just to be served nothing 

giphy.gif

Yess clown spirit!!!

"escucha las palabras de las brujas" (dont mind me Im just possessing DJWS'S Hard drive for ACT II)

littlepotter
7 hours ago, Sandrology said:

Thank you so much, I couldn't have said it any better. When creating the Video, I worked close with Gambit and he is such a kind soul. He's doing so much: organizing the performers, talking to them what they want, scheduling the whole thing, and having time to give smaller artists a platform as well. I have nothing but respect for him and his love for Gaga <3

Thank you so much for your effort! :hug:

chaeri pls

Ivy
2 hours ago, Mister G said:

As much as I think an ACT 2 would be great...something about DJWS isn't sitting right with me for some reason. I don't know but I get this feeling that he's overpromising and then will pretend nothing is wrong if he can't deliver.

Well he did literally say "no promises" so fans only have ourselves to blame if we're thinking he's promising anything 

Letmelivemylife

Honestly I've missed Tara so much. Maybe I'm just being a perverted lesbian but I always secretly thought she and gaga had something and when it didn't work out, they quietly parted ways

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

The Z
33 minutes ago, Letmelivemylife said:

Honestly I've missed Tara so much. Maybe I'm just being a perverted lesbian but I always secretly thought she and gaga had something and when it didn't work out, they quietly parted ways

Don't worry, it's not just you being a delusional lesbian, I think we all thought, at some point, that Gaga and Tara were more than friends lol

Tinnitus15
16 hours ago, littlepotter said:

Also not y'all acting like DJWS organized this? This is a fan event and they asked him and Tara to go live with them. They agreed. I truly do not understand y'all

This!I am in the gc with the creators of the event and they’ve been working on this since april(when I spoke about it here)

Tinnitus15
15 hours ago, Benji said:

I do hope this is the last of it.  It’s been made clear by Gaga and Interscope that they’re not interested in releasing ACT 2, it’s also quite disrespectful to keep pushing this when we’re in the middle of so many other projects… Gaga has enough coming up with the remix album, 10th Anniversary of Born This Way and Gucci.

How is not Interscope interested when they retweeted her tweets about the petition.They DISCOUNTED the album during 0 promo time and it hit #1 ww.At the end of the day they won with the sales it got I think.and the fact DJWS said to me that he no longer can speak about ACTII must mean smth

Letmelivemylife
1 hour ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

Don't worry, it's not just you being a delusional lesbian, I think we all thought, at some point, that Gaga and Tara were more than friends lol

I know Tara was sick for awhile. Hopefully all is well

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

GucciGa
18 hours ago, Alice 911 said:

Well.. at this point, if ever producer will stop using her name then there's almost no Gaga left. Cuz the Lady herself is.. meditating.

Wasn't she just at a born this way celebration a few days ago? Partying with fans? Could have sworn that was her.... 

😇

GucciGa
2 hours ago, Letmelivemylife said:

🙄 You mean the entire time she was engaged to Taylor Kinney? There was absolutely nothing to suggest she and Tara were having a sexual relationship. 

😇

GagaUnderYou

Anyone else think a threesome with Gaga, Tara & DJWS would be hot?

Gaga should join in on this conversation and be apart of the open conversation about what she can legally say. Especially during a pandemic, people have the time to listen. I think a revamp for ARTPOP could happen and it’s pretty creative, “ARTPOP: ACT II” in her discography. it further reinforces the idea of what ARTPOP is and the spirt of rebellion Gaga stood for.

since most of the ground work and direction of the album is already there, it would be an easier project for her to resume than start fresh. Maybe even less stress? 

Mister G

They should release a Greatest Hits Album, the first "disc" or "side" being her biggest hits from The Fame through to...well I guess the current album she forgot about really because of ROM. And then the B-Side should be unreleased tracks especially the ones from ARTPOP cause lord knows there were a ton of them. Even if they don't call it ACT 2, at least releasing some of the unreleased tracks would satisfy a lot of requests...

• Admin locked this topic

Archived