đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Are we ever getting Love Me Right on streaming services?

MonSwiftAnton

Featured Posts

MonSwiftAnton

Just thought of this song in the shower, and I'd give it some cute streams if it were released. What do you think a year after release, will it ever be up?

HuffsAhoy

Someone said in a similar thread that any songs that are Target Exclusives have a certain amount of time before they can be "released" onto general streaming platforms. I don't recall how long the wait is, though. But their is no guarantee The Haus will release Love Me Right to streaming once Target's exclusive rights expire. 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

Chromatography

i forgot it existed, i wish it were on streaming 

NFRatwell
Just now, Chromatography said:

i forgot it existed, i wish it were on streaming 

If you have Apple Music look up Planet Chromatica (dj mix) and listen to the last song at the end

Noah
3 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

Someone said in a similar thread that any songs that are Target Exclusives have a certain amount of time before they can be "released" onto general streaming platforms. I don't recall how long the wait is, though. But their is no guarantee The Haus will release Love Me Right to streaming once Target's exclusive rights expire. 

Yeah, usually 2-5 years.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Rj Barker

I'm not too fussed if it doesn't make it really, it's cute but I don't think it particularly fits with the rest of the album.

Chromatography
11 minutes ago, NFRatwell said:

If you have Apple Music look up Planet Chromatica (dj mix) and listen to the last song at the end

unfortunately i only have spotify :(

MANiCURE 6

Could have been a perfect gift for the 1 year anniversary of the album.... :trollga:

Rifek

Are we ever getting Alice music video? 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

HIM820
21 minutes ago, NFRatwell said:

Pretty sure it’s being taken down :toofunny:

Pennywise

It'd be great if we can let it fade into obscurity :poot:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

PartySick
29 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

It'd be great if we can let it fade into obscurity :poot:

Don't hate :grr: as far as pop bops go, it's pretty good

đź–¤

pop a 911
1 hour ago, HIM820 said:

Pretty sure it’s being taken down :toofunny:

I figured it would, I thought it would be considered copyrighted. Plus half the songs are the original mixes, nothing added

i’m not real, i’m theatre

HIM820
12 minutes ago, POP A 911 said:

I figured it would, I thought it would be considered copyrighted. Plus half the songs are the original mixes, nothing added

It has something to do it infringing on the rights of the actual remix album coming out (I guess that’s another confirmation) and UMG refusing to work with them. They deleted the tweet saying it would be removed, so maybe something was agreed upon. Also Bobby helped them get it back on YouTube, so Gaga’s team definitely knows and maybe they helped.  

Gagaplayer315

Deserved Fun Tonight's spot :yennefer:

Archived