other

BEYONCE vs LADY GAGA (In Same Songs)

LG LOVER

Featured Posts

Babylon Dynasty

oh god, BOTH, their voices are so powerful :bradley:

Strike a pose ❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💖

Pennywise

This thread gives me, like, 2012 stan energy where there were a lot of 10 year olds fighting in comparison videos 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

HuffsAhoy

I'll give the NY NY performance to Beyonce because I cannot stand the way Gaga looks in her performance :wtf: But the only correct answer for the Star Spangled Banner is of course Lady Gaga :whitney:

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

Mother of Puppies
6 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

I'll give the NY NY performance to Beyonce because I cannot stand the way Gaga looks in her performance :wtf: But the only correct answer for the Star Spangled Banner is of course Lady Gaga :whitney:

Ok the make up etc. wasn't good... but this performance is GODLY

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

monstrosity
1 hour ago, LG LOVER said:

Beyonce 2

If we’re being fair she must disqualified because she did lip-sync so....

GucciGa
8 minutes ago, Bio said:

Gee I wonder who is gonna win on GagaDaily.com

The one who should 

😇

Gaga x 2 please. Beyonce sounds a bit more convincing to me on high notes, but overall I prefer Gaga.

Mother of Puppies

My "problem" with other performers/singers is that they always sound the same... which I find so boring. They have their "way" of singing, which isn't necessarily wrong and can sound good, but they always sound the same, whereas Gaga can sound very different each time and she can sing any kind of genre. She can pull off any music style, sing with such passion and emotion while hitting all the notes. She always gives her everything and I love that devotion so much!

This is what makes it so special to me and I haven't seen this with any other artist! It doesn't get boring with her because she is so versatile! The most versatile artist we currently have.

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

enissa11

trying to be objective, even NY NY is way better with gaga, she really can pull off an androgynous energy effortlessly and she actually paid tribute to frank Sinatra, that performance is incredible, idk why the complains about the make up, it is perfect. 

Mad Architect of Light

LG LOVER
13 hours ago, HuffsAhoy said:

i'm exactly opposite

Archived