• Joanne
    • ASIB
    • Chromatica

Featured Posts

Better Day
21 minutes ago, GagasEarCondom said:

ARTPOP

I refuse to listen to those who voted Joanne

Excuse me, Joanne is perfect in its own way. 

Together You And I!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HuffsAhoy

Chromatica 

Born This Way 

Joanne

The Fame Monster

ARTPOP

The Fame 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

monketsharona

I think TF production is so so underestimated in this fanbase tbh. The Fame is trend setter and it's still easily the album everyone is going back streaming and buying the album everytime Gaga is lifting her little finger. Still the proof this album is standing the test of time. 

WhereIsLG7

1. BTW

2. Chromatica 

3. ARTPOP/TFM/TF/Joanne/C2C/ASIB

4. LG7

chromatic puzea

I agree with Chromatica being more polished and btw being more creative and i know LMs love the grit and wished ARTPOP wasn't as polished but some of the songs are too gritty for me

meanwhile Joanne had perfect production that was unique for each track yet still connected the album together

Mark and BLOODPOP did great on it so I voted Joanne 

do u like the jojo siwa song

Pharamon

I am so glad so many people voted BTW, I thought I am going to be in a minority in the sea of all the flops saying 'omg its so overproduced!!!!!111oneone!'

Razvan

2 people voted for "The Fame"

I'm extremely revolted and sad.

I just don't get it, in my opinion it was the time of her life where she was at the peak of her stardom, her career had just launched and it did change my life for the better. Her songs from "The Fame" are deep and full of artistic value (I'm not implying BTW is not), but I personally feel like her essence revolved around "The Fame". I'm just stuck in that era and that's Gaga for me.

This is my personal view on things and I hope I did not offend anyone. I didn't expect "The Fame Monster" to get so little votes either.

Paparazzi Obsessed

Razvan
21 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

I think TF production is so so underestimated in this fanbase tbh. The Fame is trend setter and it's still easily the album everyone is going back streaming and buying the album everytime Gaga is lifting her little finger. Still the proof this album is standing the test of time. 

Yeah, it is extremely underrated here which saddens the life out of me, check my previous comment please.

Paparazzi Obsessed

tylerjs

I’d say immediately Born This Way, as it’s simply a masterfully produced album from every angle. Intentionally rough, but done in such a way that it’s stunningly beautiful to listen to. Hard to accomplish too, as the intentional “overworked” sound can easily become tacky or too dissonant to listen to. That said, Chromatica is that polished girl. Vocals are out of this world, classic studio-mastered everything. IMO, the concept/sound of chromatica doesn’t come close to BTW, but it’s like the pristine, cleaned up sister to it as well which makes it a challenger in a weird, indirect way. I love Lady Gaga, i think she’s a really interesting artist :lolly:

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

Bio

Born This Way production is messy as ****, muffled sounds, messy mixing. 

ARTPOP was cleaner and more detailed but sometimes it felt like it’s too much.

Chromatica is the right answer.

monketsharona
5 minutes ago, Razvan said:

2 people voted for "The Fame"

I'm extremely revolted and sad.

I just don't get it, in my opinion it was the time of her life where she was at the peak of her stardom, her career had just launched and it did change my life for the better. Her songs from "The Fame" are deep and full of artistic value (I'm not implying BTW is not), but I personally feel like her essence revolved around "The Fame". I'm just stuck in that era and that's Gaga for me.

This is my personal view on things and I hope I did not offend anyone. I didn't expect "The Fame Monster" to get so little votes either.

Yeah I mean : Paparazzi, Poker Face, The Fame, Just Dance, Paper Gangsta, LoveGame, Beautiful Dirty Rich, Disco Heaven, Starstruck still sound so so good in 2021. 

The Fame has still that very vintage dance pop that doesn't age a bit. The Gaga vibes imo. 

The Fame Monster has aged like fine wine, just like BTW. I'm sure Chromatica will still be doing very fine in few years

holy scheisse

Honestly tbh? 

Chromatica > ARTPOP > the fame monster > born this way > the fame > joanne

Razvan
Just now, monketsharona said:

Yeah I mean : Paparazzi, Poker Face, The Fame, Just Dance, Paper Gangsta, LoveGame, Beautiful Dirty Rich, Disco Heaven, Starstruck still sound so so good in 2021. 

The Fame has still that very vintage dance pop that doesn't age a bit. The Gaga vibes imo. 

The Fame Monster has aged like fine wine, just like BTW. I'm sure Chromatica will still be doing very fine in few years

I just took my sweet little time analyzing "The Fame" album (and recreating some of her songs, all in a DAW) and what goes behind the production of said album and I was shocked in the most pleasant way possible. 
The Poker Face chords in G# minor, the Paparazzi in G# major, the way they made me feel listening to them and I might add that the Poker Face chorus (instrumentally speaking) is, in my humble opinion, heavenly.
The transition from G# major to C minor in Paparazzi is still giving me goose bumps to this day. So dark in the chorus and soaringly happy in the chorus with a tint of darkness.
For me it's more than just her debut album.

Paparazzi Obsessed

holy scheisse
19 minutes ago, Pharamon said:

I am so glad so many people voted BTW, I thought I am going to be in a minority in the sea of all the flops saying 'omg its so overproduced!!!!!111oneone!'

Flop here :poot:I love btw and it's my fav gaga album, but production wise I do feel like its only issue with it is the 4 on the floor beat that just does not let up or vary at all throughout the entire album's production. And that pounding beat overshadows the nuance of the production on some songs (i.e. hair, scheisse) but alas, that was the style of dance music production at the time.

This is why I personally choose chromatica and ARTPOP tbh if we're strictly talking best produced tho

Archived