❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
performance

The Weeknd - Save Your Tears ft. Ariana Grande (iHeartRadio Music Awards)

Toxic Mutant

Featured Posts

SevenWonder

It's such a good song. And Ari just pushes it into the stratosphere. Great performance.

FameHookah

Omg her lower register and her whistiling, they sound amazing as always, we stan 🥵

WTF is MDNA

Taylucifer

damn they are talented and sound great:giveup:

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW

FameHookah

I cant stop watching this omg i love the way he looks at her and smiles like a proud parent 🤣

WTF is MDNA

BleepBloop

I couldn't care less about The Weeknd, but Save Your Tears becoming not only a single, but also a hit single is SO amazing to me

BornAsUnic0rn

This version was so meant to be sung live, I love this, and it really enhances the powerful duet this is.

Now THAT is quality. The Weeknd has a really good voice and he sounds great here, but, not to diss him in any way, Ariana's voice is outstanding and it shines in this performance. And what a good song, a lovely, flowing piece of pop music that would smash in 1970, 2020 or 2070. Bravo.

ThisBitch

Ari is such an amazing vocalist! She needs to make this kind of music. This is where she really shines!

DelusionalGaga

What an amazing song and what an amazing performance. They were both so smiley and precious. And Ari's whistle note was out of this world. She's truly the vocalist of a generation :giveup:

Helxig

What a SLAY! 

They both sound incredible, but man Ariana's vocals sound SO good on a song like this. Her lower vocals are so smooth and her control is just amazing :giveup: and she also looks so beautiful too wow

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Archived