💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Big Freedia - Judas

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

Gaga2645

Big Freedia is a bounce artist and she did a very good interpretation of converting Gaga’s pop ballads to a NOLA bounce record! I love the classic band taking over that melody, the gospel choir, and the flow she brought to the verses. 
I’m hoping the rest of this album is just as diverse :) 

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alannah

THE HORNS!!! Are you kidding me?! I love this! I want to join a Zumba class with just this track. :giveup:

COOOK

Reimagined means artists do their interpretation of the song, why were you all expecting a simple "feat." to the original songs? But anyway I didn't like this one and it makes me - :billie: - but we'll be here for the rest I guess :ohwell:

Miel

I really love this holy sh*t. Come on BOUNCE!!!

3 points in and ready for more

imsourcandy

Love big freedia!  More btw content, the and more chromatica yasss! Also love  his duet with Kesha on raining hell

Miel

Big Freedia is an icon. I love that we have something between the both of them now!

3 points in and ready for more

sillynate

my post from the other thread: 

“  Okay here’s what I’m seeing for the reimagined tracklist 

Songs seem to be bolded and artists are smaller 

Marry The Night by ??? / Judas by Big Freeda / Highway Unicorn Road To Love by ??? / Bad Kids or You & I by ??? / The Edge of Glory by ??? / Born This Way by ??? 

I couldn’t make out any names :toofunny:  “ 

Freeda really isn’t my cup of tea there’s only a few of her songs I love but I just absolutely love this because it’s literally her take on Judas :giveup: like if Gaga didn’t exist and Freeda released Judas, this is what it’d sound like :excited: just like Gaga did with Elton’s Your Song :sara: 

ProfessionalClown

For everyone talking about the “kidz bop chorus” I’m sure it’s supposed to be like a church children’s choir.

rasclautmangos

I was expecting a little more from Big Freedia. I've shaked my ass to several of their songs before, but my ass couldn't quite catch the beat to this one. Some heavier new orleans bounce style would have been nice. 

The children(?) singing was also a little weird.

IllusionLover
30 minutes ago, ShayCristoforo said:

And that’s what you missed on

GLEE

Gurl I was just watching glee :sharon:

29 minutes ago, Rebel said:

I love Big Freedia but why does it sound like it's kindergartners singing the chorus :billie:

It's probably the new glee club :billie:

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

selenalavigne

i would bop to this at the club if i was a lil tipsy NGL. 

https://open.spotify.com/album/4yk2eQg0LdV7b3A020Desg

Archived