Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Big Freedia - Judas

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

Hyoha

I really don’t like this one, but that concept of reimagining BTW is really fierce. Looking forward to the next versions

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Catterson
12 hours ago, Petrichor said:

Y’all better not disrespect Ms. Freedia… just because you guys don’t like something doesn’t mean it’s bad. Big Freedia is the patron saint of NOLA bounce music, and I give Gaga kudos for spotlighting LGBTQ+ artists of all backgrounds! Love the cover!!

This, is sounds fresh and it's been on repeat. Made me order the album.

lilboyblue
53 minutes ago, Bio said:

I always find it so funny how people get mad when other people don't like a pop song :billie: Calm down Brenda, if you like it, enjoy it. Are you afraid you're not gonna like it anymore because someone else doesn't like it?

I think people are allowed to push back against toxic negativity and ridiculously bad takes. Not liking a song is fair. Say it's not your cup of tea, that's cool. But some people really go too far and throw out vile comments mindlessly.

RAMROD
55 minutes ago, Bio said:

I always find it so funny how people get mad when other people don't like a pop song :billie: Calm down Brenda, if you like it, enjoy it. Are you afraid you're not gonna like it anymore because someone else doesn't like it?

Ever enjoying something and then something interrupt your enjoyment? Maybe mosquitos, maybe your mom asking you a favor, etc.? That's how it's like. It is annoying and suck out the fun.., Brenda.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

HuffsAhoy
1 hour ago, Bio said:

There is a difference between saying "meh, this is cool but not something I love" and "my god this person is a disgusting piece of sh!t. Why did Gaga collab with some fat ugly nobody. Who asked for this trash?!" 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

Agunimon
1 hour ago, Bio said:

I think people take things way too objectively here. Someone saying "this song sucks" obviously translates to how they feel about it, either way. It's not an objective statement. 

Bio
3 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

There is a difference between saying "meh, this is cool but not something I love" and "my god this person is a disgusting piece of sh!t. Why did Gaga collab with some fat ugly nobody. Who asked for this trash?!" 

LDGA

Well, i guess this is better than nothing. At least we are being feed, althought this is not IT. 

Petrichor
24 minutes ago, lilboyblue said:

I think people are allowed to push back against toxic negativity and ridiculously bad takes. Not liking a song is fair. Say it's not your cup of tea, that's cool. But some people really go too far and throw out vile comments mindlessly.

Absolutely! That’s what truly angers me. Yes, it’s okay to not like something. Everyone has different tastes. But to go as far as to say it’s bad… who the hell are you to make that determination? Gaga herself curated these artists, and Big Freedia is a literal legend to the genre (bounce). It is so childish to **** on a song because it is not in your taste.

stevana229

Dont like it... I want to hear a REAL singer sing these songs. 

ToxicHot

An interesting idea in theory, for sure. I’m actually looking forward to hearing other covers from Born This Way: Reimagined.

But no, honey..... this wasn’t good. :( This is not discriminatory towards Big Freedia (who I think is cool), it’s just that the styles don’t blend well together and it just seems way too forced. And the backing vocals on this are NOT IT.....

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Archived