💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

TCB tickets?

reysus

Featured Posts

reysus

Having some late night paranoia and I'm realizing that I don't know where the my Chromatica Ball tickets are (for the Boston show). Since it's been so long I don't remember why but I think I only selected to have a physical ticket delivered (was it more expensive to get an e ticket? i don't even know), and since I move all the time I put my parents' address for delivery. My question is has anyone received physical tickets in the mail? Or have we not heard anything? Or is there a way to get an e ticket as well?

My mom says she hasn't seen anything and I don't think she would have thrown it out, but like I said it's been literally a year and I'm freaking out :bradley:

PartySick
3 minutes ago, reysus said:

Having some late night paranoia and I'm realizing that I don't know where the my Chromatica Ball tickets are (for the Boston show). Since it's been so long I don't remember why but I think I only selected to have a physical ticket delivered (was it more expensive to get an e ticket? i don't even know), and since I move all the time I put my parents' address for delivery. My question is has anyone received physical tickets in the mail? Or have we not heard anything? Or is there a way to get an e ticket as well?

My mom says she hasn't seen anything and I don't think she would have thrown it out, but like I said it's been literally a year and I'm freaking out :bradley:

There's got to be customer support you can contact in that case :oprah:

🖤

reysus
2 minutes ago, PartySick said:

There's got to be customer support you can contact in that case :oprah:

yeah, I just can't sleep right now and the only confirmation I have is the email I got right after I purchased them :selena:

PartySick
Just now, reysus said:

yeah, I just can't sleep right now and the only confirmation I have is the email I got right after I purchased them :selena:

It has a confirmation number or order number, yeah? I mean, they HAVE to have failsafes in place :selena: mail gets lost and especially during covid, people can't be expected to keep track of tickets with no backup plan. I would just call them, have the email available, and see what you can do :shrug:

🖤

tylertremallose

you got from ticketmaster?
one time i had tix to a show at a venue about 3 hours from me, a little more than halfway there, we realized we left the tickets at home. the venue was able to reprint them with my confirmation number. 

reysus
5 minutes ago, babs441 said:

i think boston and chicago tickets are on the mlb app

yea, I purchased them through the red sox site but I dont see anything online or in the mobile app :*( & I've used the app before for actual baseball tickets

RAMROD

Call the costumer service and have it reprinted :sis:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Concertaholic

Literally had the same realization tonight :wtfga:

I chose mail delivery but can’t remember getting them and if I did I have no clue where I put them cause it was literally a year ago :laughga:

Mine are still in the MLB app for Chicago. They were gone for a while though, but eventually came back 

Archived