DJWS Posts Blue Sphere Emoji on Twitter 🔵

MonSwiftAnton

Featured Posts

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Z
5 minutes ago, RainingOnMe said:

He said he wasn't going to talk about it anymore a few days ago. So this leads me to believe that he spoke with Gaga and something will be done tbh. 

He never said that 

RainingOnMe
2 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

He never said that 

Yes he did? :rip:

He deleted the instagram posts but they were posted everywhere... he posted it with a giant laughing emoji :rip:

So... I seriously doubt that he would say he can't talk about it... and then go to hinting it unless something has actually started rolling the ball.

boyerased

It’s just not happening. Maybe for the tenth anniversary but still. The legalities involved in this alone. 

Yeah he’ll talk to Gaga and all but its not like magically she will make time to do this.

MaryJaneHolland
15 minutes ago, RainingOnMe said:

He said he wasn't going to talk about it anymore a few days ago. So this leads me to believe that he spoke with Gaga and something will be done tbh. 

Yeah, sure... :rip: 

Gaga called him drunk after her party in WeHo and said she'd do act 2 and now she's dodging his calls

Mother of Puppies
18 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

oh wow the site actually leads to the site again 

this redirect **** is really annoying. :excuseu: :bear:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Mother of Puppies

What is this supposed to mean? It's literally just a blue circle. :stalkga:

Spoiler

Maybe Gaga has once written a song called "blue circle" :lolga:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Anderson123

If something ever happens with ARTPOP and Act 2 I don't think it will be now. There's the Born This Way reimagined coming in June, Chromatica Remix and the Tony Bennett album. I mean it'd be crazy to see so much material and I'd be here for it but just keeping it real. :awkney:

PussOfYonce
28 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

dont hype yourselves messies 

7e4t.gif

:messga:

✨ puthy tight, puthy clean, puthy fresh ✨

Dayman

I don’t get why everyone thinks this is so impossible. Gaga doesn’t hate ARTPOP as much as some you really like to push and Interscope discounted the album when the fan campaign was going on in an effort to make it chart higher - they are aware of the demand and clearly think ARTPOP is financially viable from a label stand point and Gaga herself believed in Act II very openly until she was forced to move on from it and end the era at G.U.Y.! The comments talking bad about DJWS make no sense, he isn’t attention seeking because fans have been talking about this album for YEARS and he still believe in it just as much as we do? There are many things that will need to be discussed behind closed doors to see if it is possible to release the album, but all the signs have pointed to positive places. Even if it falls through at least this whole thing has shown to Gaga and her team that ARTPOP is still loved very much and wasn’t deserving of the hate it got at release. 

Archived