celeb

DJWS Posts Blue Sphere Emoji on Twitter đŸ””

MonSwiftAnton

Featured Posts

Mother of Puppies

Maybe we will get all of this :tony:

- ARTPOP Act II

- Born This Way reimagined

- Chromatica Remix Special Deluxe Edition with 4 new additional songs (let me dream,ok :excuseu:

- C3C

- a new music video for Babylon as the anthem of the summer

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you đŸ§č

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought he claimed he couldn't talk about it :messga: Meh whatever I'm too crabby to read into any emoji tweets today lol

Honestly though it would get hilarious on this site if BloodPop tweeted a cryptic emoji rn :stalkga: I love how some Liddos decided there's a producer war going on behind the scenes lol, imagining it is really entertaining to me ("he's stealing his thunder!" "no he's stealing his!" "the girls are fighting!" "they're dueling for hype!")

⚡đŸČ

monstrosity
13 minutes ago, Leo said:

Gaga called him drunk after her party in WeHo and said she'd do act 2 and now she's dodging his calls

Why do I relate so much, I feel like like her :vegas:

boyerased
Just now, Dayman said:

I don’t get why everyone thinks this is so impossible. Gaga doesn’t hate ARTPOP as much as some you really like to push and Interscope discounted the album when the fan campaign was going on in an effort to make it chart higher - they are aware of the demand and clearly think ARTPOP is financially viable from a label stand point and Gaga herself believed in Act II very openly until she was forced to move on from it and end the era at G.U.Y.! The comments talking bad about DJWS make no sense, he isn’t attention seeking because fans have been talking about this album for YEARS and he still believe in it just as much as we do? There are many things that will need to be discussed behind closed doors to see if it is possible to release the album, but all the signs have pointed to positive places. Even if it falls through at least this whole thing has shown to Gaga and her team that ARTPOP is still loved very much and wasn’t deserving of the hate it got at release. 

Because logistics and the legal entanglements that era still entails. Unless Gaga and co. are willing to do a marketing push it’s not really financially viable with only pop stans supporting it. That iTunes campaign doesn‘t cut it tbh. Marketing that would need to figure out how to wash out the negative connotations of the title. This is almost like committing to making a whole new album, as we don’t know how much of those songs are finished, and how much of them only involves DJWS. They need clearance from everyone.

If only Gaga has the time to figure this out. She has tons of stuff on queue. From the Tony album to Gucci promo, and who knows what after that. It’s not as easy as people make it seem.

Dayman
12 minutes ago, boyerased said:

Because logistics and the legal entanglements that era still entails. Unless Gaga and co. are willing to do a marketing push it’s not really financially viable with only pop stans supporting it. That iTunes campaign doesn‘t cut it tbh. Marketing that would need to figure out how to wash out the negative connotations of the title. This is almost like committing to making a whole new album, as we don’t know how much of those songs are finished, and how much of them only involves DJWS. They need clearance from everyone.

If only Gaga has the time to figure this out. She has tons of stuff on queue. From the Tony album to Gucci promo, and who knows what after that. It’s not as easy as people make it seem.

Legally there shouldn’t be any problems. The promotions and app were legally tied up. There should be no snags with Act II’s actual music as 1) it would be Interscope who owns it anyway. 2) If the songs were finished and turned in yet than they don’t have any legal work to them yet. DJWS was able to release Ratchet as an instrumental remember - if there was that much legally tied up he NEVER would have been able to that. As for promotion of it, that’s really more up to Interscope and Bobby - Gaga wouldn’t be the one to go and personally figure out what ads to place. Plus if they don’t spend a fortune on marketing than they don’t have to earn as much back from the album. Once again these are all logistics that are easy to work through, it really just is up to Gaga and DJWS to agree and work on it if they chose and then they can go from there.

Angelina Stefania

He just needs to go away and deal with his bipolarism or multiple personalities or whatever it is that's wrong with him and stop.

37 minutes ago, Monstruous said:

Why do I relate so much, I feel like like her :vegas:

We are all her :vegas:

Tinnitus15
1 hour ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

He never said that 

Yeah he did he posted a post for 10 minutes saying I can’t speak about ARTPOP anymore 

Mister G

Some people have such an unhealthy obsession with the idea of ARTPOP Act II and it shows. Where was this same energy on Sunday to get Born This Way to #1 on iTunes for its 10th Anniversary? Same folks were quick to go nuts for ARTPOP last month and the G.U.Y. video.

Tinnitus15
Just now, Mister G said:

Some people have such an unhealthy obsession with the idea of ARTPOP Act II and it shows. Where was this same energy on Sunday to get Born This Way to #1 on iTunes for its 10th Anniversary? Same folks were quick to go nuts for ARTPOP last month and the G.U.Y. video.

Why the unhealthy obsession?The buying thing for ARTPOP did better in terms of iTunes Charts,remember the iconic #1 worldwide and that was without any promo from her team/label,except the discount.She said it 

“The petition to #buyARTPOPoniTunes for a volume II has inspired such a tremendous warmth in my heart.”

TimisaMonster

SPILL TEA DJWS :classy:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

js4754394o9823
Just now, Mister G said:

ARTPOP was #2 and nothing happaned
instead of doing the same useless thing again, people are streaming born this way

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

jackoajl

wow wow wow...How could you... wait...what?... Is that even possi...what???

2021-05-26-8-LI.jpg

My new single #Tregua available on your favorite streaming service

Archived