💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy’s Electric misses Hot 100, #120 Global 200

Luffy

Featured Posts

Runway
2 minutes ago, Phlop said:

Guys this is for Pokémon’s 25th anniversary. Pokémon songs don’t typically shart. Did you guys expect Katy to shart with this?

She also didn’t chart with her previous 15 singles :bradley: 

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luffy
53 minutes ago, Nevermind997 said:

Was this song even meant to be successful... like it had 0 promo.

Yes, it was attached to pokemon, the biggest media franchise

LDGA

You always seem to miss the sht when it is about miss Perry, she is obviously not making any music to be succesful any more, she obviously does not care. Her business stopped being the music, and it seems more like a fun hobby. Thats why she keeps releasing the same lame songs over and over again. Just get over the fact, she will be around for a long time but i dont think she is interested in having a big hit or something. 

OhHenny2020
23 minutes ago, LDGA said:

You always seem to miss the sht when it is about miss Perry, she is obviously not making any music to be succesful any more, she obviously does not care. Her business stopped being the music, and it seems more like a fun hobby. Thats why she keeps releasing the same lame songs over and over again. Just get over the fact, she will be around for a long time but i dont think she is interested in having a big hit or something. 

Never Really Over was literally meant to be massive and a come back from everything after CTTR (Peaking at #15 after the latter at #4 years before that). It was on its way to being big on radio too among other things but it was just poorly promoted. Then they really pushed Daises after missing the mark with NRO and it’s happening all over. 

I guess you could say,

it’s never re—

GIF by truTV’s Those Who Can’t

over :neyde:

boyerased

Is it me or there are songs that no matter how much of a pop perfection they are, either it takes a while for the gp to realize that or they just never get it? I feel that way for NRO. It’s the same sentiment I have with Ariana’s Into You. 

Anyways, not changing her sound might mean she’ll get Avril Lavigne’d, but does she even still care? I think it’s not really just as easy as changing her sound or her looks and everything will be okay. As time goes by it’s going to get harder and harder.

Galagala

Long and big karma to Katycats who bashed Gaga the hardest during ARTPOP. 

tylerjs

The lmao’s are a little uncalled for lmao I can’t handle y’all :ladyhaha:

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

dopega

In my honest opinion she needs to take some time for herself to find a new fresh and unique sound and revamp her image. That being said, I actually loved Witness and Smile the most out of all her albums but I also get why the GP didn't. :haroon:

Starmie25

Her biggest hits were crafted by Dr. Luke sadly, hence why her sound switched around after 'Prism. I still think she can gain moderate success again (ala NRO) 👍

UnknownUser71

She NEEDS to make something different if she wants to revive her career.

It's like she's releasing the same song over and over again since 2014 (I don't mind them at all tbh, I'm a pop music lover).

Ultimecia

Wait.. She did a collab single with Pokémon and I'm just now hearing about it.
I just listened to it and dear god... What the hell is this mess, this is so bad. :air:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...

Stephen
6 hours ago, Radio Ga Ga said:

I’m surprised why she isn’t going back to her one of the boys sound right now given that pop punk is making such a big comeback rn

Right! I would actually be interested in that. Give me some edge Katy 

RAMROD

I mean, what can you expect. This song is subpar. And Pokemon crowds isn't really into Kunty. They appreciated the ones with Post Malone more and that says a lot. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ...𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒹𝒾𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒶 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived