Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

Gaga arriving in Norway

Bojana

Featured Posts

Don't laugh at him. It is not good to laugh at people without brain :lolgaga:

No really, is he ztoop1d? :crazy: how can you reject a gift that comes FROM LADY GAGA for God's sake

It reminds me of this, if you get what I mean lmao --> tumblr_lepd2hfm9D1qfsy6io1_250.gif

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MarryTheMonster
Don't laugh at him. It is not good to laugh at people without brain :lolgaga:No really, is he ztoop1d? :crazy: how can you reject a gift that comes FROM LADY GAGA for God's sake
He said "Thank you" meaning he wanted one, stop this **** about my friend :noparty: And she said that he'd give him one if she ran into him again, they didn't have any in the car... I met her as well (Brown hair + white hat) :excited2:

HeavyGagaLover

Don't laugh at him. It is not good to laugh at people without brain :lolgaga:

No really, is he ztoop1d? :crazy: how can you reject a gift that comes FROM LADY GAGA for God's sake

Lol, I was speechless. I didn't really know what to say! At least I was honest :laughga:

12.06.2012 - Oslo, Norway (Telenor Arena) - Born This Way Ball

I thought she'd finished Europe, my bad :laughga:

mwjuell91

I HATE VG. They made an article on her, saying her last album was a flop, that Rihanna is much better, and that it was a mistake to book Telenor Arena because she isn't as popular. Jesus they are always getting at her. I have never read one positive article on her in that Newspaper. so frusterating.

Lucifer

I HATE VG. They made an article on her, saying her last album was a flop, that Rihanna is much better, and that it was a mistake to book Telenor Arena because she isn't as popular. Jesus they are always getting at her. I have never read one positive article on her in that Newspaper. so frusterating.

This is just how norwegian tabloids work. My dad is so angry, because they have their own favorite artists. And then they preach them like ****ing hell. My father loves Bruce Springsteen, but he think it's a big ****ing joke how norwegian critics and tabloids turn norwegian in to ****ing little brucespringers. It's all about publicity in a small country like Norway. Also Rihanna get's so good critics because her songwriters are norwegians. Norway can't handle someone like Gaga. We're supposed to be so equal here, but in reality we are just a bunch of judgemental idiots.

Lol, I was speechless. I didn't really know what to say! At least I was honest :laughga:

It was youuuuu? How could you say that? :laughga: well, I understand you, when I saw her she just grabbed my hand while I was screaming GAGA over and over again and crying.... omg I don't want to remember that moment :fail:

mwjuell91

This is just how norwegian tabloids work. My dad is so angry, because they have their own favorite artists. And then they preach them like ****ing hell. My father loves Bruce Springsteen, but he think it's a big ****ing joke how norwegian critics and tabloids turn norwegian in to ****ing little brucespringers. It's all about publicity in a small country like Norway. Also Rihanna get's so good critics because her songwriters are norwegians. Norway can't handle someone like Gaga. We're supposed to be so equal here, but in reality we are just a bunch of judgemental idiots.

omfg of course, I totally forgot about Stargate THATS why they flaunt Rihanna at us and praise her. Its true. We are not equal in the true sense, because people are still sooo judgemental and cannot accept greatness when they see it. They just label it as weird. Plus everything in Norway is so damn indie/hipster these days. People cant just enjoy a great POP show.. GOSH I'm really worked up by that article. what a buzzkill!

I totally understood

I totally understood what u meant. maybe she thought u ask if shes wearing fame coz u want a bottle of it, but u explained yourself and said you do have it. i think i would have said her the same thing :gaga:

She gave the kids that had been waiting for her 200 NOK (approximately 35 bucks) to go buy themselves some pizza... SHE'S SUCH A DOLL :giveup:

Dangerous Man

She gave the kids that had been waiting for her 200 NOK (approximately 35 bucks) to go buy themselves some pizza... SHE'S SUCH A DOLL

how can your sig be that large? :omg:

-------------------------------------------------------------

OT, I love her looks.. :flutter:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

FairyDreams

I personally don't like the hair, but she still looks great. Reminds me of the sydney arrival this year just not as good

Archived