💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

West Hollywood declares May 23 ‘Born This Way Day’

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

Justin Drew Bieber

The City of West Hollywood is celebrating the 10th anniversary of Lady Gaga‘s studio album Born This Way alongside Little Monsters on Sunday (May 23).

To commemorate the album’s cultural impact, the City of West Hollywood declared the day to be known as “Born This Way Day,” along with unveiling a pride flag “Born This Way” street painting on Robertson Blvd. in tribute to both the LGBTQIA+ community and the album.

“Thank you for encouraging us to love ourselves and be proud!” West Hollywood Mayor Lindsey P. Horvath said in a statement, along with presenting a Key to the City to Gaga.

Born This Way was released in 2011, and has since racked up 5.8 billion global streams, 5.2 million physical albums sold and 31 million digital tracks sold. It was also Gaga‘s first No. 1 album and it debuted at #1 in 25 countries.

music video white gloves GIF by Lady Gaga

Source: http://www.justjared.com/2021/05/23/west-hollywood-declares-may-23-born-this-way-day-on-albums-10th-anniversary-more-surprises-coming-from-lady-gaga/

• Justin Drew Bieber changed the title to West Hollywood declares May 23 ‘Born This Way Day’
RAMROD

QUEEN OF THE GAYS DID THAT!! :applause:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Chromatica Island

Gonna have a drink tonight in honor of this occasion! 

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

RAMROD
8 minutes ago, GucciGa said:

What does a key to the city mean??? 

This medieval tradition is meant to confer trust and honor; it grows from the medieval walled city whose gates were guarded during the day and locked at night. The key symbolizes the freedom of the recipient to enter and leave the city at will, as a trusted friend of city residents. The actual 'Key to the City' would function to open the city gates. In modern times, an ornamental (non-functional) key is presented to esteemed visitors, residents, or others the city wishes to honor. This award is also known as Freedom of the City; in this way the ability to access ‘everything’ is seen as the ultimate act of esteem.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ARTGOD
2 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

What about this same treatment for ARTPOP? :ohwell:

I believe its 10th anniversary will be a celebration too. I’m sad that TF and TFM got basically nothing for their 10 year anniversaries though :interestinga:.

Archived