Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

BTW Special Edition Site

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

Tinnitus15

Screen-Shot-2021-05-23-at-20-38-34.png

it has the chromatica logo and its a locked site like the chromatica tv :fatcat:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Noah

She did the same thing for thefamemonster.ladygaga.com and thefame.ladygaga.com it‘s a website that captures the Era

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Tinnitus15
Just now, InstantDejavu said:

the site is up now but doesn't have any item for sale????

maybe her store gonna be online soon too

Rifek

Interscope just released a special site for Born This Way with a shop, gallery and video section for its 10th anniversary

check it here and click the menu:  http://bornthisway.ladygaga.com/

You can also check the 10th-anniversary-sites released for the previous albums: 

http://thefame.ladygaga.com/

http://thefamemonster.ladygaga.com/

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

thierryrreiht

Idk why but I have a feeling that she personally had 0 interest, 0 input, and 0 motivation for this.

Merch and billboards? This has a huge Label energy to it. I thought she would have said something about it by now.

at this point I think there will just be a tweet with a generic phrase, a #, and the link to the merch store.

:/

Stef
1 minute ago, thierryrreiht said:

at this point I think there will just be a tweet with a generic phrase, a #, and the link to the merch store.

Is it bad that’s all I’m really hoping for? It’d be better than silence :air: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Rifek
1 minute ago, thierryrreiht said:

Or none of these :ohwell:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Tinnitus15
2 minutes ago, Nicole337 said:

It's beautiful 

Screen-Shot-2021-05-23-at-11-04-11-AM.pn

Thanks I made it :neyde:

artpopulace
4 minutes ago, thierryrreiht said:

Idk why but I have a feeling that she personally had 0 interest, 0 input, and 0 motivation for this.

Merch and billboards? This has a huge Label energy to it. I thought she would have said something about it by now.

Maybe she's cooking a big surprise... lemme start my Electric Chapel Clowns Club

the milky way is 𝓵𝓲𝓫𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰

Tinnitus15
8 minutes ago, thierryrreiht said:

At this point we’re just saying this for everything?

Archived