FFXIV WhiteMage
6 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Thanks I made it :neyde:

Oh. That’s why... :neyde:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Summerboi14

It's more promo than I thought we would get.
It's funny how there are only the 14 standard tracks on the side.

Cookie Tookie
9 minutes ago, thierryrreiht said:

Idk why but I have a feeling that she personally had 0 interest, 0 input, and 0 motivation for this.

Merch and billboards? This has a huge Label energy to it. I thought she would have said something about it by now.

at this point I think there will just be a tweet with a generic phrase, a #, and the link to the merch store.

:/

Hate to say it, but she either just doesn’t care or is not invested in music as much as she used to be. It’s hard to imagine that Gaga herself isn’t even excited about her best work that was she was so passionate about. 

GagaSine
2 minutes ago, Cookie Tookie said:

Hate to say it, but she either just doesn’t care or is not invested in music as much as she used to be. It’s hard to imagine that Gaga herself isn’t even excited about her best work that was she was so passionate about. 

Maybe she's just depressed? Mental illness can completely rob your passion. Doesn't mean she does not love the work she has done.

js4754394o9823
2 minutes ago, Cookie Tookie said:

we got ONE album with small promo during GLOBAL PANDEMIC
and it was supposed to be big af

y'all need to chill

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

KURUSHITOVSKA
5 minutes ago, Cookie Tookie said:

Girl this is Born This Way we're talking about. It's her best body of work to date, she is ultra proud of it. She will of course say something. Just wait.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Chaymie

it's asking to log in with a password! :cryga:

27 minutes ago, Rifek said:

Interscope just released a special site for Born This Way with a shop, gallery and video section for its 10th anniversary

check it here and click the menu:  http://bornthisway.ladygaga.com/

You can also check the 10th-anniversary-sites released for the previous albums: 

http://thefame.ladygaga.com/

http://thefamemonster.ladygaga.com/

Chaymie

Cookie Tookie
1 minute ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Girl this is Born This Way we're talking about. It's her best body of work to date, she is ultra proud of it. She will of course say something. Just wait.

Girl I hope so. I just want her to show some excitement and some engagement, because sometimes it really seems as though we value her work more than she does.

And I also need that BTW shop to open up because I’m ready to purchase some merch. 

js4754394o9823
Just now, Chaymie said:

it's asking to log in with a password! :cryga:

try again
it was locked for a sec, working again for me

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

Sneaky Oliver
19 minutes ago, thierryrreiht said:

at this point I think there will just be a tweet with a generic phrase, a #, and the link to the merch store.

What do you expect? It’s not like she won’t announce the return of BTWBT or surprise drop a brand new edition of the album. She hasn’t done anything like that for TF and TFM. I’d be super glad with some kinda of BTS content and that’s it. 

In the land of gods and monsters, I was an angel living in the Garden Of Eden

Sneaky Oliver

The site is not working for me. It requires a login and a password :mark:

In the land of gods and monsters, I was an angel living in the Garden Of Eden

Nano
20 minutes ago, GagaSine said:

Maybe she's just depressed? Mental illness can completely rob your passion. Doesn't mean she does not love the work she has done.

This!! She just revealed a huge piece of her life to the world about her traumatic assault. We don't know what's going on behind the scenes. All we can do is show our love for her and bop to the masterpiece that is born this way.

You chew beef, I wear meat.

HIM820
17 minutes ago, Cookie Tookie said:

Girl I hope so. I just want her to show some excitement and some engagement, because sometimes it really seems as though we value her work more than she does.

And I also need that BTW shop to open up because I’m ready to purchase some merch. 

I think fans generally value an artist's work more than the artist. I don't know many recording artists who heavily celebrate their album anniversaries (other than what is being done already) no matter how successful they are. Maybe when it's a huge anniversary but not 10. 

Archived