Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Eurovision Song Contest 2022 in Turin, Italy

Bellatrix

Featured Posts

Magui

The thing is the people across Europe wanted Ukraine to win ( it was an huge number), regardless if was sympathy or simply wanted to give some joy to the Ukrainian people. 

Congrats to Ukraine. And next year there's more!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DelusionalGaga

Germany forever occupying last place is giving me life :pray: (coming from a German)

Juanlittlem
6 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

Germany forever occupying last place is giving me life :pray: (coming from a German)

At least they got 6 points from televote! That's an upgrade from last year right?

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Fantina

Congrats to Ukraine. I liked the song and I am not mad at it winning :firega:

Also thanks to all of you who showed love to our Queenstrakta :firega: She really did deserve top 5 and I am glad it ended this way :heart:

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

Monster7

I'll be cancelled for this, but this year was more than never, politicsvision. Morally the winner for me is either UK or Spain (who knows how many points would have gone to either of these countries if they hadn't gone to Ukraine because of grief)

stevana229
19 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

its a shame because Germany had A GREAT entry for 2020. Violent Thing is still saved on my Spotify. Germany could have done really well with a dance song like that 

Phantomhive

I already prepared myself for Ukraine's win considering they've consistently kept their huge gap in the odds. Still, the fact that they won mainly from sympathy votes for a second-rate song that didn't even win their national selection leaves such a bitter taste in my mouth.

In I fly on wings of winter.

thatfoxyfeeling

I’m gutted Sam didn’t win, it was the UK’s year to win and he deserved it. It’s the first time I’ve really got behind a UK act, he should be so proud for what he’s done after the terrible artists we’ve sent over the years. 

Juanlittlem
2 minutes ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

I’m gutted Sam didn’t win, it was the UK’s year to win and he deserved it. It’s the first time I’ve really got behind a UK act, he should be so proud for what he’s done after the terrible artists we’ve sent over the years. 

You went from last place in 2021 to 2nd place in 2022. 

UK and Spain really said we're all in this together and moved from bottom five to top 5.

River

It’s everyone’s win, freedom won today, this is the point of this win today, it’s symbolic.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

darkgaga

Chanel is slaying the competition on youtube, only song that passed the 1M mark of tonight. She deserved to win so much, she seems such a nice person

Juanlittlem
1 minute ago, darkgaga said:

Chanel is slaying the competition on youtube, only song that passed the 1M mark of tonight. She deserved to win so much, she seems such a nice person

Our TVE was interviewing her after the show and she was bawling, she said she was thinking about her grandparents right after her performance. 

She got a lot of hate when she got selected and now watching her get love and support from everyone is just amazing.

TheSlash
6 hours ago, DelusionalGaga said:

As a German I agree. Hopefully NDR now learned their lesson and throw their "radio friendly songs only" agenda where it belongs - into the trash :pray: 

On another note, I created a thread for the ESC next year:

:diane: 

Ew, David!

DelusionalGaga
42 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

As a German I agree. Hopefully NDR now learned their lesson and throw their "radio friendly songs only" agenda where it belongs - into the trash :pray: 

Exactly. Radio-friendly is not what you should be going for when it comes to Eurovision. And they're not even good at picking "radio-friendly" anyway. Rockstars is anything but a radio hit :rip:

Levine

Uk and Spain songs were cute, but not winner material. I don't know why you said that without Ukraince one of them would have won. Based on what? Maybe the other countries would have voted for Sweden, Serbia, but we'll never know. 

I'm glad Ukraine saved us from a basic winner

• River locked and unpinned this topic

Archived