other

(Fan made) Planet Chromatica - The SOLRWAVE Remix Album, Out May 28

Featured Posts

SOLRWAVE
Posted (edited)

My Chromatica remix album will be released the 28th on Apple Music, YouTube, and SoundCloud as a non-stop mix via CreateSafe, a company that allows DJ mixes to be released on Apple officially.

I've poured 1 year of my life into this project and I am so excited for everyone to hear, this will also be the first release of Love Me Right on a streaming platform!

Edited by Glamourpuss
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 4
  • Love 9
  • Shook 1
RAMROD

Ouch my hips 

tenor.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ U AZZHOLE! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Glamourpuss changed the title to (Fan made) Planet Chromatica - The SOLRWAVE Remix Album, Out May 28
Sexxx

this is incredible, streaming on Apple Music right now!

🤷🏽‍♂️
  • Like 1
SOLRWAVE
1 hour ago, Sexxx said:

this is incredible, streaming on Apple Music right now!

Thank you so much! So happy you like it! <3

GagaSuperfan1

This is how people get their start & get recognized. I’m excited to hear your mix!!! I love that it’s continuous!!! Keep up the good work! I have a lot of respect for DJ’s & their artistry. 🌈💽🎧

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
GagaSuperfan1
On 5/21/2021 at 10:32 AM, SOLRWAVE said:

My Chromatica remix album will be released the 28th on Apple Music, YouTube, and SoundCloud as a non-stop mix via CreateSafe, a company that allows DJ mixes to be released on Apple officially.

I've poured 1 year of my life into this project and I am so excited for everyone to hear, this will also be the first release of Love Me Right on a streaming platform!

Great music!!! Listening on SoundCloud right now!

• 2 weeks later...
SOLRWAVE

Thank you guys so much!!! <3

On 5/28/2021 at 10:50 PM, GagaSuperfan1 said:

This is how people get their start & get recognized. I’m excited to hear your mix!!! I love that it’s continuous!!! Keep up the good work! I have a lot of respect for DJ’s & their artistry. 🌈💽🎧

I never considered the possibility of being a DJ until this actually! It was so much fun making my remix album into a non-stop mix!