Featured Posts

Chromatography

does demi ever like, stop talking?

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
alsemanche
1 minute ago, Cersei Lannister said:

Even Gaga likes Israel and we KNOW it! You should all try to be more understanding of those people! And of Palestinians because all the people there are suffering in a large way! If you don’t then you’re just a real MESS 

“You are strong, you are brave, you are confident. I f*cking love you, Israel!” -Lady Gaga 

https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/6266598/lady-gaga-israel-comments/

Do y'all just follow what Gaga says and does blindly with 0 critical thinking or what? Gaga supports a colonial state that is practicing genocide right before our eye and that has just broken ceasefire a few hours after it was put in place! How amazing! And how hypocritical from someone who's allegedly all about kindness!

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Agunimon
3 hours ago, bionic said:

I don't know why people are complaining about this statement :laughga: I though it was a fair stance to take

Its Demi, so people default to criticizing it. Not a fan of Demi, but this post also translates as "Hey I recognize I have influence and this is something I am not too knowledgable on, but I hope for the best."

HuffsAhoy
1 hour ago, Cersei Lannister said:

Even Gaga likes Israel and we KNOW it! You should all try to be more understanding of those people! And of Palestinians because all the people there are suffering in a large way! If you don’t then you’re just a real MESS 

“You are strong, you are brave, you are confident. I f*cking love you, Israel!” -Lady Gaga 

https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/6266598/lady-gaga-israel-comments/

This isn't the glowing light in the darkness that you're trying to make it out to be; it's actually very embarrassing and not a good look on her :messga: No one should be supporting Israel.

Although this is not the same situation at all, it reminds me of the "Bathroom Bill" fiasco that happened in North Carolina back in 2016. After that anti-transgender bill passed, hundreds and hundreds of artists, businesses, sports games, etc. pulled out in protest. The result was a loss of nearly $1 billion in the economy over that year. Everyone supported those who spoke out against that atrocious bill and boycotted NC. Why don't we push the same energy toward boycotting and calling out Israel, who are doing something far worse? Sorry, but it is what it is, they need to have sanctions.  

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

lego
37 minutes ago, MyQueen said:

Oh please!

We all know that its hard for LGBT people in muslim countrys! 0 rights

But still have a lot of rights in Izrael!

did you just say “oh please!” to stabbing of 6 people at pride??? 

also for you: 

FreePalestine

alsemanche
1 minute ago, HuffsAhoy said:

No one should be supporting Isabel

This made me cackle :bradley:

lego

Demi is Zionist like 🛵 Braun , surprised they didn’t go full Debra Messing- racist. 

FreePalestine

MyQueen
23 minutes ago, lego said:

did you just say “oh please!” to stabbing of 6 people at pride??? 

also for you: 

We are in 21 century and we have internet! Educate yourself! Happy bit...s:nails:

Drop that homopfobic religion and make muslim countries secular countries!

And accept declaration of human rights, that means LGBT...XYZ rights to!

lego
1 minute ago, MyQueen said:

We are in 21 century and we have internet! Education yourself!

Ignorant tells me “education yourself”, and here I thought they teach proper English in Slovenia. We do have internet, that’s why it’s weird you don’t know how to use it. 

FreePalestine

MyQueen
1 minute ago, lego said:

Ignorant tells me “education yourself”, and here I thought they teach proper English in Slovenia. We do have internet, that’s why it’s weird you don’t know how to use it. 

Whatever

alsemanche
6 minutes ago, MyQueen said:

We are in 21 century and we have internet! Education yourself!

Drop that homopfobic religion and make muslim countries secular countries!

And accept declaration of human rights, that means LGBT...XYZ rights to!

:awkney:

maybe take your own advice and use the internet yourself? 

MyQueen
1 minute ago, alsemanche said:

:awkney:

maybe take your own advice and use the internet yourself? 

Maybe

Bazaar

Couldn’t agree more.

Unfortunately there are people here who think that kicking the Jews out from Israel is the only solution. Delulus :bear:

They sensibly made the right decision. 

Academics and diplomats have spent decades trying to understand and delicately resolve a complex and subjective topic that goes beyond the current reasoning of social justice/oppression (Hamas) or national security/safety (Israel). 

I don't think most celebrities and the average social media user are able to capture this. 

It's too easy to get sucked into taking sides without realizing both governments are wrongly using people as pawns for political gain. Neither side should be supported until they change their attitude.

I know pro-Israel and pro-Palestine GGD members will fume but please don't attack others for admitting they don't know enough.

Archived