Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

[TW//R**e] Gaga speaks on her sexual assault

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

Quasi

I’m honestly speechless. She’s so strong to open up on this, I can’t recall someone as famous as her revealing this much to people on a global scale. She could stop singing and acting rn and I would understand. Yet she still carries on and tries to give the world to her fans and to those struggling through the same trauma. Calling her queen can’t even begin to describe how much I admire her. Wow.

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply
XxBones

It must be so difficult to say it to the public she’s very strong for doing it. I think her fans had subtle hints about it for a long time. She basically told us through her art and I remember her saying one day she will tell us something. 

MonsterJay
9 minutes ago, Lighter said:

i know in my gut who did this. we know every producer Gaga has worked with

Ngl i feel like i do too :ohno:

Cookie Tookie

This makes me sick to my stomach. I can’t even imagine what she went through. Trauma is real, and I hope that after all these years she is finally in a place where she is doing okay both physically and mentally. 

IllusionLover
19 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

I’m out rn and goky

ruck 

I’m shaking

this 

I’m gonna ****ing lose it 

i hate it here 

Now this makes more sense now, you know I hadn't heard the abortion rumor until now and when I watched the video in the past I always was like "why exactly is she on that clinic?"

Spoiler

Also as she reveals stuff from what happened one gets to understand the video more and more because when we didn't know anything about the rape i was like "oh this video is about how the industry mistreat artists, and how women lift up each other (the scene with the female dancer)" and when she revealed she was raped I was like "Oh... Now I get it" and now I get the video even more

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Louie
22 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

I’m out rn and goky

ruck 

I’m shaking

this 

I’m gonna ****ing lose it 

i hate it here 

I'm rewatching MTN and in the beginning she talks about someone ordering gummy bears and a knife.

"That girl on the left, she ordered gummy bears and a knife a couple hours ago, they only gave her the gummy bears. I wished they only given me the gummy bears."

I lost it. 

ThatGagaBoobStan
1 minute ago, MonsterJay said:

Ngl i feel like i do too :ohno:

Wait⁉️⁉️ What did I miss…

“I’ve got rain stored in the boobs”-Boobga 2020🤡

ELECTROHEART

I feel sick, and I'm heartbroken, we should show her all our love and support after her speaking about this painful time of her life

Also this is the "cryptic meaning" on MTN video

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

RAMROD

The Marry The Night MV fan theory is coming true :bradley:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ young, dumb, and full of numb (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

VasilisVas

Holy smokes. I’m assuming she didn’t keep the child and that must’ve been super hard. 

Tempest

We’ve been knew (speculated) but to have the forsure breaks my damn heart. 

our girl is so strong

sarahb

Christ. Rape itself is traumatic as it is, let alone having a pregnancy and abortion on top of it. 

G U C C I

She’s always revealed so much with her art and if people really paid attention to things she said and currently says, she’s expressed the devastation of this before. The brilliant intro to the MTN music video basically lays it all out and I’ve always believed this is what she was alluding to, but to have her confirm it and actually say it out loud is horrific. I just went and rewatched it with tears streaming. The fact that she went on to achieve what she did and still works everyday to chase her goals is mind blowing. She’s such a powerful woman! I hope that people will finally realize that joking about such issues or belittling and downplaying this type of trauma is more than just immature but actually vile behavior. 

Franch Toast

Okay, I just watched it after discovering I have a free trial for AppleTV. It is extremely heavy and difficult to watch. 

If she never gave us another album and retired from the spotlight, I would fully understand. When she says she's been to hell and back, she truly means it. That poor woman. 

She/Her/Hers

• StarstruckIllusion changed the title to [TW//R**e] Gaga speaks on her sexual assault
  • Admin locked this topic

Archived