Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
celeb

Bratz to release the original ’01 dolls to celebrate their 20th anniversary

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion
1 hour ago, MonsterofFame said:

Let me put a 2021 spin on this:

"The name of this doll brand is mysogynistic. It implies that women who are attractive must have a bad attitude and difficult to deal with. Whoever thought of this should be fired."

"These dolls promote unhealthy body images."

"The company, MGA Entertainment, is run by a white man. He is appropriating other cultures by having diverse dolls."

Shall we cancel Bratz?

See why nothing can be fun anymore?

Page 2

I mean as long as you tell younger kids Bratz + what they stand for aren’t cool anymore, then u can release them w miminal harm 💕

Suspiria

OT but why do graphic designers so often miss such obvious bits of background:bear: like how easy would it be to edit out those bits of white around Jade's hair. This is one of the biggest toy companies in the world

Blake

Wait, y'all didn't know about this? :flop:

I thought it was common knowledge that we were getting these reproductions as well as Rock Angelz and other special limited editions... for months now... ?

MonsterofFame
53 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Page 2

I mean as long as you tell younger kids Bratz + what they stand for aren’t cool anymore, then u can release them w miminal harm 💕

My post was a joke on how people overreact to everything these days. I have nothing against Bratz. If anything, it's sad how a product like this could never be newly created today because of how people feel the need to be negative and tear everything apart.

weed

I hope the face painting matches the previous/original 

StarstruckIllusion
34 minutes ago, MonsterofFame said:

My post was a joke on how people overreact to everything these days. I have nothing against Bratz. If anything, it's sad how a product like this could never be newly created today because of how people feel the need to be negative and tear everything apart.

I know, but some people will actually react like that so a message like that would be cute 

GAMS
2 hours ago, JorgeX said:

I’m so excited for this, looking forward to see the rock angelz rerelease :rockstar:

GAMS, gay popstar

BUtterfield 8

If anyone lives in California call your local hot topic they have them in stock people are already buying them in stores!

Borislshere
3 hours ago, MonsterofFame said:

I mean bratz were heavily criticized when they first came out too for being too sexualized for children. Criticisms may have changed but bratz isn’t new to that lol 

Bella Goth

the way growing up i companied my sister to play with her bratz but she surprised when i came out to her and thought i was straight. and i was like "sis i play bratz witchu religiously growing up what u expect?" good memories ahahha

Reject False Icons

Omg :enigma: I’ve been waiting for so long and finally they are here, I was a baby when they came out but I grew up with them being the queens of dolls. In this pandemic I became a doll collector :haroon: so I’d really like to buy them, I hope Amazon can sell them in my country 

Archived