Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga's Facebook page doesn't have London/Paris dates.

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

Tinnitus15

Screen-Shot-2021-05-19-at-10-38-22.png

I know there were many threads about whether or not the tour is happening but have we discussed this?

D1SC0STICK

I really can’t handle the mess anymore :cryga: SPEAK, MISS GAGA, SPEAK!

Find your freedom in the music.

Miky

Starbucks is more important thank acknowledging this mess of a situation :ohwell:

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

Mother of Puppies

Wait, let me act "surprised" for you all.

Kenan Thompson Reaction GIF

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

The Z
26 minutes ago, flyaway said:

It's clear it won't be happening in France :madge:

I don't think it will happen anywhere tbh, but festivals will happen in France this Summer so who knows

ARTPOP
33 minutes ago, flyaway said:

It's clear it won't be happening in France :madge:

nor london

COME ON GAYS!!

ARTPOP
6 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

I don't think it will happen anywhere tbh, but festivals will happen in France this Summer so who knows

There are more regulations on festivals in Europe, as long as I remember. I do not think they will allow full stadium concerts like they are in the US yet

COME ON GAYS!!

Genuine Guy 09

they'll hang on as long as possible for those dates to see if they can be rescheduled for September but for me i think unlikely. A part of me wonders if they will split the tour in half. US dates in summer. add Oceania and EU dates next year.

87DF9689-C8D6-4BD8-94D5-1ED5EB2A230C.thu

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

Tinnitus15
3 minutes ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

they'll hang on as long as possible for those dates to see if they can be rescheduled for September but for me i think unlikely. A part of me wonders if they will split the tour in half. US dates in summer. add Oceania and EU dates next year.

Well someone from ARRL said the dates gonna be scheduled to Sept/Oct(For London/Paris/Toronto)and new dates announced.I can see this happening 

Genuine Guy 09
Just now, Tinnitus15 said:

Well someone from ARRL said the dates gonna be scheduled to Sept/Oct(For London/Paris/Toronto)and new dates announced.I can see this happening 

yeah i think that makes the most sense.

Although things were getting better in the UK it now seems like doom and gloom again thanks to the indian variant - although our vaccination process has gone amazingly well.

I think she should re-schedule for September and maybe with it being outside they can test or have everyone thats bought a ticket provide that they are vaccinated - other  than that i think they should split the tour in dribs and draps ala Engima.

IMG_20200713_225542.thumb.jpg.16d5268c47

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

RAMROD

France should be obvious, me thinks. Look at what happened there with vaccination rates and lockdown still. :bradley:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Living
30 minutes ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

I feel attacked 

Archived