music news

Olivia on track for second #1

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ConnorFilm

Three singles debuting in the top 10, with two of those possibly going #1? Olivia is officially a MPG.

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

FFXIV WhiteMage

A new MPG incoming :pray:

Why do I feel like that at one point (well maybe this year :bear:) Olivia and Billie will be pitted against each other.

Two highly successful pop girls overlapping eras seems like a Deja Vu :laughga:

Rahrahbitchson

A MPG is someone at the level of Gaga, Katy, Riri, Adele, people that all ages know who they are not only tennagers, all this girlies are not MPG, GOD KAREN YOURE SO SL

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

chromatic puzea
1 minute ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

A MPG is someone at the level of Gaga, Katy, Riri, Adele, people that all ages know who they are not only tennagers, all this girlies are not MPG, GOD KAREN YOURE SO SL

yeah i don't think anyone can be a MPG with only a debut album. I definitely want to see her succeed and you don't need to be an icon to be a MPG but how many artists flake out before their second album is even out. Once again i want her to succeed but all this comparing to taylor and calling her the music industry already is setting her up for really high standards and i don't think that's good if she wants to grow as an artist. Just let the girl make her music and if the gp loves it then they love it and if not, you can still enjoy her music

I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT 

RichAssPiss

I'm still sad they didn't debut "deja vu" at midnight. It might have been three for three. Splitting the tracking weeks was a weird idea. 

Luke78619

Is she just a regular artist starting out or is she famous for something else?

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

FFXIV WhiteMage

Duh.:bear:

Obviously Billie and Olivia were not yet on the MPG level however they are candidates for being one. We were just measly hinting that she's may be a new MPG in the making. It doesn't take a full capacity of your intelligence to at least think that far. :laughga:

Jose P
1 minute ago, Luke78619 said:

She’s a Disney girl

Jose P
1 minute ago, FFXIV WhiteMage said:

Duh.:bear:

Obviously Billie and Olivia were not yet on the MPG level however they are candidates for being one. We were just measly hinting that she's may be a new MPG in the making. It doesn't take a full capacity of your intelligence to at least think that far. :laughga:

It’s so hilarious to me how pent up and aggressive people get when someone calls a new girl an MPG lol. Happened with Billie, Ava, Dua, and now Olivia :laughga:

It’s always the same response: “NO Gaga is an MPG, these girls are too new they can’t be MPG don’t you understand what it means!!! These girls are not in that level yet stop SAYING THAT!!!! “

Kadikaado
3 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

She used to do acting gigs, I guess it was Nickelodeon, Bizaardwark or something like that was the series she was a main. My cousin who is 12 used to watch it. It was basically YouTube content on Nickelodeon.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

Kadikaado

IDK if Olivia already is a MPG, but she is certainly on her way. Another number 1 for her on the way!

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

Ororo Munroe
2 minutes ago, Jose P said:

It’s so hilarious to me how pent up and aggressive people get when someone calls a new girl an MPG lol. Happened with Billie, Ava, Dua, and now Olivia :laughga:

It’s always the same response: “NO Gaga is an MPG, these girls are too new they can’t be MPG don’t you understand what it means!!! These girls are not in that level yet stop SAYING THAT!!!! “

I mean we're still not allowed to call Ariana MPG even with her success :selena:

I was thinkin' 'bout making a comeback, back to me

Archived