💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

New trailer for "The Me You Can’t See" featuring Stefani

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

Tinnitus15
3 minutes ago, GucciGa said:

💔 Yeah y'all can watch that doc first and let me know how hard it is to watch. I don't have Apple TV anyway. 

Some of you need to watch and LISTEN to her a lot more than others anyway... 

Can you stop saying we are torturing her every moment.We get it you don’t like LMS.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Googoo GAGA

This breaks my heart on how sad and broken her eyes look. I love how she can sit there and be open and raw. Sooooo inspirational! 

Your either on my side, by my side, or in my ****ing way. Choose Wisely. 

Guest Adarsh
1 minute ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Can you stop saying we are torturing her every moment.We get it you don’t like LMS.

They didn’t lie tho. Most of y’all need to watch it and realise how hard it might be for her.

Wet Fire

I love how she's going all the way in while talking about mental health. She isn't just scratching the surface. You can see her passion regarding kindness.

A MESS

I feel so bad lately that this was enough to break me :huntyga:

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

G U C C I

I am so ready to watch this and hear what she has to say but you can already tell it's going to be emotionally draining. It never fails to amaze me how open and vulnerable she can allow herself to be while still being this power house woman with more ambition than I could ever imagine having. 

Omg that guy who said, "I write stories on my arm but the doctor can't read it he just calls it self harm." Holy f*ck. That hit hard.

Angelina Stefania

Is she talking about the rape? She once talked about encountering her rapist and freezing. 

HuffsAhoy

Beautiful and heartbreaking trailer. I cannot wait to watch this documentary when it comes out :heart:  Hopefully some of the cyberbullies in the fandom watch it and learn just how deep their constant flood of anger and hate toward Gaga has been on her mental health. 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

Runway
23 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

No one likes liddos :ladyhaha:

Cello

That clip of little Harry at Diana's funeral when talking about dignity :(

Excited to watch this.. it'll be really interesting and eye opening, but a tough watch for sure. 

I really appreciate when Gaga opens up and shows her vulnerable side :heart: :kara:

she/her

nodandsmile

"this is what happened to me..." god I wish you could say that in the society I grew up in without people laughing it off

they give no importance to mental health, you just suffer in silence  and keep on living a miserable life... they only care when you get to a certain point like if it results in someone hurting themselves or others then they'd be all like "he never seemed okay though..." after laughing at you for a long time

don't even mention the word "therapy", it's a sign of weakness! 

flyaway

This is very much needed today. There's an epidemic of mental health, and it needs to be acknowledged.

Hoping to see it, although I don't have apple tv :neyde:

littlepotter
46 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

E1l5p-BAXo-Ac-Tv-Lc.jpg

:bradley:

Here come the tears

DDTG1LYUQAAvLPX.jpg

chaeri pls

Guest Adarsh
2 minutes ago, flyaway said:

This is very much needed today. There's an epidemic of mental health, and it needs to be acknowledged.

Hoping to see it, although I don't have apple tv :neyde:

You can get a free 1 week trial :party:

Archived