• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GagaSine

• Economy

• JusKeepBreathin

• Kadikaado

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wait why are people “Yaaas” reacting to this  this seems bad to me, advertising that police will not be present where masses of queer people meet 

NYC Pride is also working to reduce the New York Police Department's security and first responder presence at its events, the organization said. Sounds like a disaster waiting to happen!

littlepotter

I didn't know it was legal to ban the police?? :air: what a slay

also, I love rainbow flags :bradley:

highly emotional era
  • Like 12
homomo
1 minute ago, littlepotter said:

a reverse policestateholian experience indeed :bradley:

• Like 1
  • LMAO 25
  • YAAAS 3
bionic

NYC Pride is also working to reduce the New York Police Department's security and first responder presence at its events, the organization said.

Sounds like a disaster waiting to happen!

buy bionic
  • Like 19
  • LMAO 1
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 30
littlepotter
3 minutes ago, bionic said:

NYC Pride is also working to reduce the New York Police Department's security and first responder presence at its events, the organization said.

Sounds like a disaster waiting to happen!

Why, what's the disaster that could happen? What are the police currently doing at pride to protect LGBTQ individuals?

highly emotional era
  • Like 5
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1
Luke78619

Wait why are people “Yaaas” reacting to this :poot: this seems bad to me, advertising that police will not be present where masses of queer people meet :wtf:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote
  • Like 20
  • Thanks 33
Bonkers

It looks to me like they just can't march in it like they have been for a long time.

You have to ask yourself if you *really* want a massive GAY PRIDE event in rich violent psychos who hate us know that there is no police protection.  

Right?

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates
  • Like 11
GagaSine
Just now, Luke78619 said:

Wait why are people “Yaaas” reacting to this :poot: this seems bad to me, advertising that police will not be present where masses of queer people meet :wtf:

Police are more likely to harass queer people at pride rather than protect them.

• Like 9
  • LMAO 4
  • Shook 2
  • Thanks 1
Bonkers
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Why, what's the disaster that could happen? What are the police currently doing at pride to protect LGBTQ individuals?

do you live in a magical land where reality doesn't exist?  :ally: Big city pride parades actually receive a lot of protection from police and actually bust up and prevent a lot of crime.  BLM was being physically harassed and threatened even in cities like Toronto.  No police would be an invitation.

I've been to a lot of big pride parades - and other parades - there are always a lot of police and I've never witnessed police being any sort of problem at all.

Edited by Bonkers
Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 15
BUtterfield 8
11 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

4 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

They’re still gonna be there 

"That said, we’ll still be there to ensure traffic safety and good order during this huge, complex event."

• Like 7
littlepotter
2 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

do you live in a magical land where reality doesn't exist?  :ally: Big city pride parades actually receive a lot of protection from police and actually bust up and prevent a lot of crime.  BLM was being physically harassed and threatened even in cities like Toronto.  No police would be an invitation.

Except the police have long been the main perpetrators of harrassment for both of the communities you just mentioned 

highly emotional era
  • Like 5
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 2
Bonkers
Just now, littlepotter said:

Except the police have long been the main perpetrators of harrassment for both of the communities you just mentioned 

Honestly, I don't see it any more.  Maybe in the past it was more common - but certainly not at pride parades.  They're there to help.

• Like 5
  • LMAO 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 3