Не верь, не бойся, не проси

Adelita
6 minutes ago, ObezyankaNol said:

Even if she flops, she's still a millionaire :classy:

Imagine being happy because an artists flop, what a boring life :fan:

Cry me a river and stay on topic

94DJmfD.gif

Gorehound

No offence to Katy Perry fans out there but I always feel like she’s a pop star for children.
Far too juvenile for me. 

I'm fine, Ta

enissa11
11 hours ago, IWasBornThisWay said:

Couldn’t agree more with the video concept part... It looks like another version of Roar. 

Regarding the sound, I still can hear the difference. Maybe it’s because Roar was actually produced by Dr. Luke and is more accurate-sounding than these recent songs. 

Anyways, I’m glad we’re not fighting and just sharing our opinions 😊

i think that i get what you mean, but it's certainly the same formula, maybe you perceive a decrease of the quality because at this point it feels derivative, but i think that's because it's essentially the same thing, to me dr. luke it's really nothing special, he just was good predicting what would be a hit at the moment of releasing something, and just produced according to it

Mad Architect of Light

Bella Goth
On 5/14/2021 at 11:05 AM, Agunimon said:

I mean the production is a bop but I am so tired of the same message in all of her songs.

i lose track what am i a plastic bag, or a firework or a pendulum or a tiger or a lion or a clown

MonsterofFame
On 5/15/2021 at 6:19 PM, Versace said:

Unfortunately after her dream team (Dr.Luke + Bonnie McKee) her songs just haven’t been on the same caliber when it comes to Radio-friendly Pop music. The best thing to do in her case was to move on and experiment with new genres and themes. But Mrs. Katy still thinks she can recreate that Teenage Dream magic and it hurts seeing her fail with every attempt lol. Gotta give it to her though she did try with Never Really Over. 

She should call up Bonnie McKee and work with Cirkut and Max Martin. The fact that she STILL hasn't really has me believing she is just releasing music out of contractual obligation and intentionally doesn't want to be in the spotlight again. (It's been done before)

tomdsgn
On 5/14/2021 at 5:05 AM, stevana229 said:

who the HECK is writing her songs these days... Mrs Katy KNOWS how to make a major pop bop.. but her songs have been falling a little flat lately 

I miss Katy x Bonnie McKee

hieronymus
On 5/16/2021 at 8:54 AM, ObezyankaNol said:

Even if she flops, she's still a millionaire :classy:

Imagine being happy because an artists flop, what a boring life :fan:

I mean most people can multi-task and have multiple things going on in their lives, like Katy. She's got a reality show, husband, baby, and a new Vegas show. One post on the internet doesn't determine someone's sole focus.

Archived