Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga visits South African primary school

Elizabeth

Featured Posts

Elizabeth

Down with the kids! Lady Gaga tones down her look as she visits South African primary school in conservative dress

When it comes to her outfit choices, you never know what you're going to get with Lady Gaga.

But the global superstar got it just right for her visit to a primary school in Johannesburg on Saturday.

The singer, who took time out from her Born This Way world tour to visit the children, was modestly dressed in a buttoned-up, white dress.

It's not out of the ordinary for Gaga to wear outrageous outfits at the most inappropriate times, but she played it safe at the weekend.The 26-year-old looked like she's stepped straight of the 1950's in a high-necked, collared, cream dress, clinched in at the waist with a chunky belt. The star even added a neck scarf to the the dress, creating one of her most conservative looks to date.

Not to lose her outlandish image completely, true to form, Gaga wore a pair of towering stiletto shoes and had to walk slowly back to her car so not to fall.Even the Poker Face star's hair looked demure, her blonde mane falling sleek and straight over her shoulders.The singer, who's on the South African leg of her major world tour, went to town on her make-up however, wearing bright red lipstick and huge, false lashes as she met the young children.

Clearly happy to meet young fans and raise awareness of key issues in the city, the superstar was gracious and friendly as she chatted to the little ones.

article-2242220-1653E2CE000005DC-688_634x818.jpg

article-2242220-1653E282000005DC-791_634x626.jpg

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz2DzoaPsBC

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mister G

God could she be more elegant and flaw-free?? I don't understand how anyone could hold something against her considering the charitable acts she's been performing in South American and now South Africa.

Mister G

:cry: I love her :cry:

I honestly don't know how people can hate her :smh:

Like I said before, critics are so "critical" because they do not have the creativity artists are born with; only the ability to b---h about it

RAMROD

Gaga looked so 50s here + blonde weaves ahaaaaa <3

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

MANiCURE1295

I love that she's been exploring the places she's been going. She's been going to orphanages and schools :) she's such a great person.

Serving us kindergarten teacher realness. :hor:

She looks very nice.

what if she saw this post and quit to be a teacher. :hor:

Archived