Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Katy Perry Announces Vegas Residency “PLAY”

ThatGagaBoobStan

Featured Posts

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeesh the first few pages, some of y'all are relentless in sh*tting on anything to do with Vegas or Katy.

Imagine if we ever get pics of Gaga attending Katy's show and/or Katy attending Gaga's show :sara: I hope we do (and I hope it drives the bitter petty fans up a wall :ally:)

I'm interested in seeing the stage design for this. I hope it has lots of fun lush scenery!

⚡🐲

ProfessionalClown

She better do a 8 minute version of waking up in Vegas 

ProfessionalClown

I’m actually so excited for this! PLAY just really encompasses her shows tbh. They’re always super playful and fun 

tylertremallose
10 hours ago, Adarsh said:

And then Gaga broke all the previous ticket sale records and critics started writing articles like “How Lady Gaga made Vegas cool again” only for the stans to seethe even more. Loves it :staymad:

There were countless articles when Brit had her residency and how she created a young crowd of tourism for Vegas…so Britney kinda made Vegas cool again 

Chlorine Sevigny

It's the next logical step. And I like the name, it embodies everything that Katy is. 

tylertremallose
10 hours ago, Regina George said:

Don’t get me wrong but Britney made Vegas cool again.. Her show revived Vegas residencies and made it into something new. We should give credit where it’s due. 

Yep Brit did that! I remember all those articles written about her and basically giving Vegas a breath of fresh air for tourism. 

Regina George
17 minutes ago, PEZ said:

Yeesh the first few pages, some of y'all are relentless in sh*tting on anything to do with Vegas or Katy.

Imagine if we ever get pics of Gaga attending Katy's show and/or Katy attending Gaga's show :sara: I hope we do (and I hope it drives the bitter petty fans up a wall :ally:)

I'm interested in seeing the stage design for this. I hope it has lots of fun lush scenery!

Katy was at Enigma the opening night 

Dvma228X4AAyg_d.jpg

Okay I thought I remembered seeing her there before -- Thank you!

Now manifesting more instances of Gaga vibing in the audiences of other shows :pray: Or backstage/VIP

tumblr_mf5mkzmeTH1qhis0lo1_500.gifv

source.gif

⚡🐲

ThatGagaBoobStan
9 minutes ago, PEZ said:

Okay I thought I remembered seeing her there before -- Thank you!

Now manifesting more instances of Gaga vibing in the audiences of other shows :pray: Or backstage/VIP

tumblr_mf5mkzmeTH1qhis0lo1_500.gifv

source.gif

There’s like a million videos on yt of Katy at enigma :enigma:

“I’ve got rain stored in the boobs”-Boobga 2020🤡

Phlop
56 minutes ago, Regina George said:

Britney’s demographic is 20+. She made those 20+ people go back to Vegas. She raised the standards and actually gave it a never before seen type of show. 

Vegas has always been cool tho?... and Britney legit did the same thing she does on her regular tours, strut and lipsynch. I’d go see BS either way but I wouldn’t go to Vegas to necessarily just see her.

BYE

Regina George
4 minutes ago, Phlop said:

Vegas has always been cool tho?... and Britney legit did the same thing she does on her regular tours, strut and lipsynch. I’d go see BS either way but I wouldn’t go to Vegas to necessarily just see her.

It got lazy for years before Britney went there. I don’t know about you but many people did go there just so they could see her.. :huntyga:

Adelita
7 hours ago, Jose P said:

The meltdowns when this turns out better than Enigma will be glorious :legend:

I think you're on the wrong forum :nails:

Jose P
13 minutes ago, Adelita said:

I think you're on the wrong forum :nails:

Being on a Gaga forum doesn’t mean having to think everything she does is the best :huntyga: And it doesn’t mean I can’t enjoy the meltdowns of the nasty people rooting for another artist’s failure.

Archived