💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Katy Perry Announces Vegas Residency “PLAY”

ThatGagaBoobStan

Featured Posts

KURUSHITOVSKA
7 hours ago, Kimmo said:

Inb4 she also adds jazz nights at the Circus Circus...

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886bc7915520291fbaf6d

Circus Circus is like the cheapest and uglyest hotel on the strip lmao 

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pussycat

This is such a good carreer move for her! I’m so excited tbh she’s so good at putting on a show. I just know it’s going to be visually stunning

Ronnie

They misspelled PLAY. It's spelled F L O P

JUST KIDDING. I'd love to see this show. I like the trippy theme!!

hugo020
9 hours ago, Regina George said:

Don’t get me wrong but Britney made Vegas cool again.. Her show revived Vegas residencies and made it into something new. We should give credit where it’s due. 

Lol Céline says « hi »

LG666

As a designer myself, I really like the art direction here. It's classic Katy, and that photo is vert nostalgic to the Katy we fell in love with years ago. Excited to see what her team has in store for this.

PartySick

Since Gaga brought Enigma to me in Florida, maybe I'll go see Katy in Vegas :saira:

🖤

Regina George
8 minutes ago, hugo020 said:

Lol Céline says « hi »

Lol indeed 

PartySick
9 hours ago, Runway said:

Gaga after Vegas: becomes A List actress, 2 more #1 smashes, ASIB sells 9M copies, Gaga in the top 5 female artist of 2020, wins an oscar, adds 5 more Grammys to her list, becomes highest paid act in Vegas, launches one of the top 10 celebrity makeup brands

Britney: Cancels new residency due to low sales

I don't think the residency itself is responsible for either of these outcomes :huh:

Gaga hit a second peak because the Joanne era reformed her image and ASIB shot her to new heights of exposure. Enigma just kind of happened in the middle of that.

Literally the only thing to come out of Britney's side of things is that she's locked in a conservatorship and basically owned by her father :spin: and Piece of Me may or may not be a symptom of that.

🖤

HuffsAhoy
10 minutes ago, Regina George said:

Lol indeed 

You need to educate yourself. Celine changed the concept of a Vegas residency forever, not Britney. The ignorance is sickening. 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

ThatGagaBoobStan
9 hours ago, grigioboi said:

It’s okay to be wrong sweetie :ohwell:

damn…not many people like enigma..I honestly think it’s a pretty good show:giveup:

“I’ve got rain stored in the boobs”-Boobga 2020🤡

Regina George
12 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

You need to educate yourself. Celine changed the concept of a Vegas residency forever, not Britney. The ignorance is sickening. 

Okay 

HuffsAhoy
1 minute ago, Regina George said:

Okay 

The fact that you are too lazy to bother coming up with any evidence to "back up" your lie speaks volumes. 

Regina George
Just now, HuffsAhoy said:

The fact that you are too lazy to bother coming up with any evidence to "back up" your lie speaks volumes. 

I don’t know why you’re so aggressive when we had nice interactions on here before. So you could have respectfully replied and expressed your disagreement. 
To answer your question. Celine’s demographic is 40+. Britney’s demographic is 20+. She made those 20+ people go back to Vegas. She raised the standards and actually gave it a never before seen type of show. Celine is ICONIC but Britney made Vegas cool for younger audiences. 

HuffsAhoy
Just now, ThatGagaBoobStan said:

Not @Regina George and @HuffsAhoy fighting🤚:bradley:

I decided to take a step back, it's not worth getting into it with a stranger on a pop forum over who is the better Vegas act :air:

Archived