💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Gaga eventually say something about the Chromatica Ball?

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley

I know no one definitively knows about it but any thoughts and discussion about the matter are appreciated. As someone who wields tickets to the show in London and who doesn't live in the UK, this is a bit frustrating. I have no idea whether I should be looking for hotels and plane tickets. Then there's the question of planning the entire trip outside of the concert, it's a lot of work with a lot of uncertainties. The quarantine cost is 1750 pounds which is incredibly expensive and it's 10 days quarantining in a hotel, so basically I'll spend 10 days in the UK doing nothing before I can go out and do something. The cost will definitely be much higher than an average vacation sans Covid.

All these are huge factors for me to just sell my tickets but then if they decided to postpone the tour, I would very much love to keep my tickets. If they cancel it, then I don't have to worry about selling them either, and just wait for my refund.

I hope the rollout of the jazz album will prompt interviewers ask her about this. For those who of you who have tickets, what are your plans? Especially the ones who need to travel and pay for all the costs of it... any advice appreciated.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MaryJaneHolland

She has to and it's lowkey rude she hasn't addressed it so far.

People are in need of money right now, if she's not doing the show, give them the money back.

Bradley
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

People are in need of money right now, if she's not doing the show, give them the money back.

Now that filming of Gucci is over, I hope she has more time to think about her plans on these music-related affairs.

littlepotter
29 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

It really is. And it boggles my mind that people will still find ways to justify her behavior or lack thereof.

chaeri pls

A MESS

"i'm devastated"

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

Tinnitus15

i hope so.But kind of see it being like the posters, last minute saying:sorry not happening, here's a promo code for haus labs 

The earlier she comes out and tells us it's not happening, the better. Especially considering how few days there are, people probably have travel plans to even get to the show.

HuffsAhoy

The lack of communication from her and the Haus about the tour is the only legitimate criticism I have for this era. There is really zero excuses as to why they have not given an update considering its scheduled to start in just about two months. If she waits until a week or two before, she'll frankly deserve some of that backlash. :ohwell:

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

Schizophonic
8 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

The lack of communication from her and the Haus about the tour is the only legitimate criticism I have for this era. There is really zero excuses as to why they have not given an update considering its scheduled to start in just about two months. If she waits until a week or two before, she'll frankly deserve some of that backlash. :ohwell:

you are absolutely right but I really fear that they still don't really know themself if or if not they can pull through with... or they are not legally allowed to - yet. 

Bradley
4 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

you are absolutely right but I really fear that they still don't really know themself if or if not they can pull through with... or they are not legally allowed to - yet. 

:rip:

The fact that this is a real possibility... I really hope now that Gucci is over they seriously start their working on their PR stuff on this matter.

Rebel

It lowkey was always clear this tour is not happening, I would get a refund directly from the bank asap. What blows my mind is that it looks like she has no team at all... not ONE person has said anything.

InstantDejavu

I wouldn't plan a trip like this in the current circumstances and just sell the tickets once you can.

The pandemic is still going strong with all these new kind of variants and there's still a lot of people that needs to get vaccinated. At this point, planning such a trip wilm always be very risky. That's why I told myself I won't be buying tickets to shows until at least 2022. 

I had to wait over a year to get my money back from a local festival which I had to threathen to sue them in order to get it back so yeah...lesson learnt.

As for travelling, I probably won't travel until 2023. I just wanna be SURE if I spend big bucks, I will get what I paid for. I have to work very hard and long for some companies to hold my money without decent communication.

So yeah...my advice would be: don't travel and sell the tickets once the tour is rescheduled. since it's pretty limited, the tickets will probably will sell in a hour.

Ack1234

Think the problem her in the U.K. at the moment there is only certain countries with the green light to where we can go ,but I’m not sure for people coming from the U.S (gaga for example) I know it would be classed as work so may be .

Archived