• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Regina George

• Enigma

• alsemanche

• ProfessionalClown

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And they will come out and say “We did it because of our religion!11!11!!1” **** you and your beliefs if you believe that killing someone when your God made him that way is okay! I am muslim

there's no perpetuation going on. islam IS homophobic and this is coming from someone living my entire life in muslim countries, witnessing multiple harassments and reports of assaults myself. both by

alsemanche

This is absolutely heartbreaking :ohno:

Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • Like 5
bionic

RIP. His family should be ASHAMED of themselves. nothing honorable about this MURDER

buy bionic
  • Like 36
RainingOnMe

This is so disgusting and horrific, his FAMILY beheaded him. I feel so sick.

• Like 2
  • Shook 3
Lady Dimitrescu

He was planning on fleeing with his partner too :( RIP:heart:

Stressed, depressed but well dressed (sometimes).
  • Sad 21
Chromatography

“honor killing” fvcking gross

• Like 18
  • Thanks 2
April 25

tragic. us arabs seriously need to reform if we value magic sky daddies over human beings.

• Like 15
Regina George

And they will come out and say “We did it because of our religion!11!11!!1”

**** you and your beliefs if you believe that killing someone when your God made him that way is okay!

I am muslim and I strongly oppose these lunatic beliefs and people like these are not muslims. I am so sad that this is the representation of Islam when this is straight up bigotry and embarrassment. 

• Like 41
  • Love 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 4
Kadikaado
Posted (edited)

I just wish his brother and cousins would be treated the same as poor Alireza was treated. Behead the homophobes!!

I am done saying I am sad, I am furious and I want revenge!

Religion is a disease and Islam is the worst disease of all! How dare these abominations kill our brethren gay/trans folks. I am so, so mad!! I can't even put it into words!!

Edited by Kadikaado
I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 6
OMonster
2 minutes ago, Regina George said:

And they will come out and say “We did it because of our religion!11!11!!1”

**** you and your beliefs if you believe that killing someone when your God made him that way is okay!

I am muslim and I strongly oppose these lunatic beliefs and people like these are not muslims. I am so sad that this is the representation of Islam when this is straight up bigotry and embarrassment. 

Do you find that most people in your circle are tolerant/accepting of LGBTQ people?

Also, I hope this isn't offensive at all but the media often likes to perpetuate the idea that Islam (and other religions) is anti-gay. I'd be really interested to hear your view on this. 

subtext / fantasy
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 1
April 25
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, OMonster said:

Also, I hope this isn't offensive at all but the media often likes to perpetuate the idea that Islam (and other religions) is anti-gay. I'd be really interested to hear your view on this. 

there's no perpetuation going on. islam IS homophobic and this is coming from someone living my entire life in muslim countries, witnessing multiple harassments and reports of assaults myself. both by citizens and the authorities. one thing they all have in common and started it all? islam. these people don't magically turn homophobic, they've been brainwashed into it along with their religious outdated beliefs since a young age.

and now that LGBT is advancing forward in the west you're hearing the mixed muslim western "influencers/journalists" suddenly claim that LGBT is totally fine and accepted because they haven't seen sh*t going on in their home countries and dont want to get dragged by the media. meanwhile in the middle east anyone can walk up and behead a gay man and be called a hero. that gay man could be anyone. that gay man could be me.

Edited by April 25
  • Like 13
  • Love 1
  • Shook 2
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 20
QueenHunty
Posted (edited)

Wow, he was beautiful. F*ck those pieces of sh*t, and f*ck religion in general. Militant, indoctrinated religious upbringings are responsible for most LGBT deaths in the US and all over the world. Proud gay atheist/witch here.

Edited by QueenHunty
  • Love 1
  • Sad 2
NCgaga

Truly disturbing and heartbreaking. **** any ideology that promotes this type of murder. 

• Like 2
alsemanche
3 minutes ago, April 25 said:

there's no perpetuation going on. islam IS homophobic and this is coming from someone living my entire life in muslim counties, witnessing multiple harassments and reports of assaults myself. both by citizens and the authorities. one thing they all have in common and started it all? islam.

And before someone jumps to scream Islamophobia, I second this as someone living in an Arab country that has a good amount of Muslims in it. And let me add that Christianity isn't any better, despite how some try to paint it as such. I was raised Christian (but I'm not religious in the slightest now) and the levels of homophobia are sickeningly high.

Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 7