celeb

Justin Bieber dragged for wearing a durag

COOOK

Featured Posts

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ALGAYDO

Not this privileged white boy trying on Black Culture on as a costume yet again :rip: you’d think after the MLK and dreadlocks backlash he’d learn to stop, but maybe he just doesn’t care :air:

alsemanche

You could say he got

duragged

seriously tho can he like... disappear 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

bionic

If he wanted dreads he should have to commit to them, not hide them behind headwear

buy bionic

PartySick

Some people really have nothing better to do than follow Justin Bieber around and wait to get mad :rip:

Y'all know there are actual problems out there that are being ignored because all the headlines are talking about this dude...right? :huntyga:

🖤

Runway

He literally sang a song about killing black people and nothing happened. He can do what he wants while female singers get cancelled for minor issues

bionic
3 minutes ago, dynamite said:

Omg is his middle name actually Drew lmao

I thought that was a meme or something @Justin Drew Bieber

what would the meme be about? :gum: :laughga: 

buy bionic

Chromatography
Just now, Runway said:

He literally sang a song about killing black people and nothing happened. He can do what he wants while female singers get cancelled for minor issues

wait what song is this?? 

myluis617

Can we come to the consensus that he is baiting the black community to get angry at him. I have seen a video online where personalities are doing things they know would cause outrage all to get some attention. 

PartySick
6 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

wait what song is this?? 

This, I'm assuming

5 minutes ago, Toodamnhighh said:

This is an actual problem and You are part of it. 

The hell I am :ladyhaha: y'all are the ones caught up in celebrity drama while people are out there fighting and dying for their right to vote, work for a living, and exist in the equality that was promised to them.

Keep arguing about Bieber's hair or what he's wearing, I'm sure that'll stop Jim Crow 2.0, the rise of the American Alt-Right, and the military-like police culture.

🖤

myluis617

I also didn't say much but “dreads” is a term POC are trying to eliminate because it has a negative historical connotation. Locks is a better term, I kinda cringe seeing people say dreads. 

Archived