💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Rina Sawayama confirms Chromatica remix involvement

Teus

Featured Posts

lilboyblue
1 hour ago, polishmonster said:

I would die to see Rina on Free Woman Remix with out-of-this-world visuals! Summer smash is coming

Elle Fanning GIF

+100000000 this! It could actually be a possibility since BP liked a tweet saying Rina should be on FW.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Delulu Rogers

I’m confused. Does a remix album mean we’ll get singles and MVs? What’s the point of it if gaga is going to neglect it

3 minutes ago, Delulu Rogers said:

I’m confused. Does a remix album mean we’ll get singles and MVs? What’s the point of it if gaga is going to neglect it

Hmm interesting question, I would not count on getting a single/video (cause I want to avoid meltdowns). However I think there's a possibility for it, I feel like Gaga still wants to do something with Chromatica and this might be ideal for her to prolong the era just long enough to get us through to the tour

Felixorfelicia
55 minutes ago, Teus said:

Hmm interesting question, I would not count on getting a single/video (cause I want to avoid meltdowns). However I think there's a possibility for it, I feel like Gaga still wants to do something with Chromatica and this might be ideal for her to prolong the era just long enough to get us through to the tour

Imagine a video with Gaga and Rina....🤯

Tease it to Jesus

8 minutes ago, Felixorfelicia said:

Imagine a video with Gaga and Rina....🤯

I would actually die 😱

lilboyblue
5 hours ago, Delulu Rogers said:

The point of it is that we'll get to enjoy more music and hopefully creative re-interpretations of Chromatica music! :staymad: 
I'm confused, does every work of music need to have singles and MVs to be considered valid?

VoidTwo
10 minutes ago, lilboyblue said:

does every work of music need to have singles and MVs to be considered valid?

No

44 minutes ago, SEANGT said:

y'all will get your hopes up over anything. 

but this is not just anything tho, it's a collaborator confirming she's recorded vocals and is waiting for it to be released? I mean it's not certain yet that it will be but at this point there's a strong possibility, isn't there?

SEANGT
On 5/10/2021 at 2:55 PM, Teus said:

but this is not just anything tho, it's a collaborator confirming she's recorded vocals and is waiting for it to be released? I mean it's not certain yet that it will be but at this point there's a strong possibility, isn't there?

there is a miles-long list of projects with collaborators that have never and will never see the light of day because that's how the music business works. Especially with Gaga where she seems to pick very carefully what she releases. I just don't see her releasing a remix album or a new single with a feature for an album she hasn't promoted in months. She has a movie coming out in the fall. She's probably focused on promoting that or maybe she'll take a vacation or start her family. 

PropaGaga
5 minutes ago, SEANGT said:

there is a miles-long list of projects with collaborators that have never and will never see the light of day because that's how the music business works. Especially with Gaga where she seems to pick very carefully what she releases. I just don't see her releasing a remix album or a new single with a feature for an album she hasn't promoted in months. She has a movie coming out in the fall. She's probably focused on promoting that or maybe she'll take a vacation or start her family. 

I mean, the entire Chromatica era has been marked by long periods of silence followed by a brief "return" and then more silence, so I wouldn't say her popping up again is out of the question.

ConnorFilm

Olivia Marks, a reporter for @bauermedia, apparently spoke to Rina today at the BRITS.

She said Rina hinted to her about which Chromatica track she's featured on. Clip incoming. 

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

Eido

I wish it were a real featuring with both parties really thinking about the lyrics and their duet

James Gibson
11 minutes ago, ConnorFilm said:

Olivia Marks, a reporter for @bauermedia, apparently spoke to Rina today at the BRITS.

She said Rina hinted to her about which Chromatica track she's featured on. Clip incoming. 

ok im waiting for the vid and rina awkward trying to avoid spilling the tea before time

Archived