šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Rina Sawayama confirms Chromatica remix involvement

Teus

Featured Posts

Guest Adarsh
2 hours ago, VasilisVas said:

I just usually find remixes very cringe. Look at the mess Duaā€™s remix album was. Hopefully Iā€™m wrong if this album does get released.Ā 

If youā€™re gonna bring Dua up, Iā€™ll remind you that her biggest hit this year and probably the #1 song of next weekĀ is also a remix.Ā 

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ajmsamuel
3 hours ago, Suspiria said:

Remember when Sophie confirmed she worked with Gaga and nothing got released.

I just don't think we'll ever hear this remix album, the collabs seem too good to be true. Gaga doesn't like giving usĀ what we want lol

Yes. But.. as when Sophie confirmed, this also confirms that they are making the album.. with Rina or no, would be cool to have a remix albumĀ 

kindest regards

Guest Adarsh
24 minutes ago, kukuryku666 said:

Ā 

220px-Lady_Gaga_-_The_Remix_2.png

The fact that this is theĀ 15thĀ best selling remix albumĀ of all time and sold half a million copiesĀ :bradley:

vinster13
4 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

The fact that this is theĀ 15thĀ best selling remix albumĀ of all time and sold half a million copiesĀ :bradley:

i did not know ā€˜the remixā€™Ā was that big omgĀ :bradley:

VasilisVas
15 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

If youā€™re gonna bring Dua up, Iā€™ll remind you that her biggest hit this year and probably the #1 song of next weekĀ is also a remix.Ā 

Iā€™m talking about her remix album not the levitating remix with dababyĀ :selena:Ā but thanks for ā€œremindingā€ me of something I already knew.Ā :derpga:

PropaGaga
29 minutes ago, HIM820 said:

Does anyone expect this to be less like her last remix albums? To me those were way more producer/DJ focused as most remixes are, but with the talk of having actual features on the songs makes it seem like if the songs are remixed they will still be more radio friendly.Ā 

No shade to her her other remixes but sometimes those types of changes sound best in a club setting vs. casually listening

I think it'll be a reimagined visionĀ of the album to fit a club setting,Ā but in contrast to the other two, it'll still feel like an album instead of a collection of remixes. BloodPop mentioned Doss, so I'm not expecting these artists to just hop on the tracks as they already are.

BlingNotTheMusic

Off topic, but I loved Rina's reaction as it was the same as us

"I've done my part and....I'm just waiting...for things to happen "

Sis us too!

Dirty Hit Pop GIF by Rina Sawayama

Ā 

Ā 

5 minutes ago, Delaytica said:

Off topic, but I loved Rina's reaction as it was the same as us

"I've done my part and....I'm just waiting...for things to happen "

Sis us too!

Dirty Hit Pop GIF by Rina Sawayama

Ā 

Ā 

The video for XS is ICONIC and I love the reference of the 'talented brilliant incredible' ugh her mind

QueenChromatix

Perfect release date would be Friday, May 28th - year after original Chromatican material got released.

QUEEN CHROMATIX šŸŒˆ

QueenChromatix

I would die to see Rina on Free Woman Remix with out-of-this-world visuals! Summer smash is coming

Elle Fanning GIF

QUEEN CHROMATIX šŸŒˆ

Ziggy
18 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Mixed feelings, I would've preferred Rina on anĀ original songĀ :oprah:

Eh after all the Lucid-RoM remixes, Iā€™d actually love to hear Rina do Rain on Me (writingĀ her own verse) OR Alice which I think suits her higher register super well

EDIT:

I actually think Plastic Doll would suit her really well, too. Plus, I think it would be really interesting thematically to have both a white woman and non-white Asian woman sing it. It would speak to a certain universality women face being objectified while also giving new texture with the specific experience Asian women go through (something that Rina is super about based on the STFU video).

Awakened M

If it comes out close to my birthday, I'll produce music omg

REEENAAA

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

Archived