Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Rina Sawayama confirms Chromatica remix involvement

Teus

Featured Posts

Felixorfelicia
19 minutes ago, GNZAREVILO said:

Who is this chick? Damn why can’t she just speak to Rihanna instead and make a better more iconic collab 

Look her up b4 judging 🥱

Tease it to Jesus

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Magneto
21 minutes ago, Pickle Boy said:

And I'm not saying people wouldn't/haven't been paid, I just think this plan was born from BP messing around and now he's full steam ahead trying to get this green lighted, the label are probably willing to play ball since Dua made remix albums a hot trend with potential. 

The idea was really cool with all the new  collabs and im hoping if anything the Cromatica remixes will follow the same formula, but... didn't FN remix flop massively though?

Free my mind

PropaGaga
1 minute ago, Magneto said:

The idea was really cool with all the new  collabs and im hoping if anything the Cromatica remixes will follow the same formula, but... didn't FN remix flop massively though?

Remix albums are rarely ever massive successes, since they never really get pushed like a proper album would. It's mainly just a way to prolong an era, which labels have been doing recently with releases from the past year with deluxe editions and whatever else they can come up with.

IWantYourLove

Respectfully... she’s so fine :mark: she’s literally so gorgeous, good god

Edit: I’m excited for the music too obvs

18 minutes ago, VasilisVas said:

I can’t believe how excited lots of you are over an alleged remix album :poot:

I get what you mean and usually I'm also someone who doesn't want to get his hopes up before anything is confirmed, but the fact that we know this remix album with many cool features (at least to me personally) is definitely being worked on and that there really is the intention to release it makes me really hopeful and excited! It's not just alleged in my opinion, however I am aware that it's not a certainty yet either

Jose P
2 hours ago, ARTPOPSlays said:

Eh I don’t get the hype about remixes. Maybe if it’s another version of the song it’ll be cool but in my personal opinion I find remixes to be overwhelming and annoying....

im here for jazz

Looking at all the artists that are rumored to be involved, leaving the songs the same and just adding an extra verse would be criminal

Hebi

Idk how a chromatica remix album would work tbh

but I'm here for it:ally:

VasilisVas
1 hour ago, Teus said:

I get what you mean and usually I'm also someone who doesn't want to get his hopes up before anything is confirmed, but the fact that we know this remix album with many cool features (at least to me personally) is definitely being worked on and that there really is the intention to release it makes me really hopeful and excited! It's not just alleged in my opinion, however I am aware that it's not a certainty yet either

I just usually find remixes very cringe. Look at the mess Dua’s remix album was. Hopefully I’m wrong if this album does get released. 

A MESS
1 hour ago, GNZAREVILO said:

Who is this chick? Damn why can’t she just speak to Rihanna instead and make a better more iconic collab 

y'all live in the past, music is not big stars only anymore, it's going wider and in places you cannot even imagine...still talking as Gaga Beyonce and Rihanna dominate the market and the culture, *nononono in Rita Ora*

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

Miel

Cool! Love her to bits.

That said, I would rather have them on a SAWAYAMA sound than a Chromatica sound!

3 points in and ready for more

js4754394o9823
2 hours ago, Hebi said:

Idk how a chromatica remix album would work tbh

but I'm here for it:ally:

As every other remix album

It's not even Gaga's first one

220px-Lady_Gaga_-_The_Remix_2.png

220px-Lady_Gaga_-_BTW_The_Remix.png

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

zakariah

gaga when bloodpop sits her down and plays her chromatica remixed

28a82129a64e6a74fce42c163a574d06.gif

Jose Alberto

Will we get unreleased songs on this album? For me, this is the most important thing (and a new music video too). :classy:

HIM820

Does anyone expect this to be less like her last remix albums? To me those were way more producer/DJ focused as most remixes are, but with the talk of having actual features on the songs makes it seem like if the songs are remixed they will still be more radio friendly. 

No shade to her her other remixes but sometimes those types of changes sound best in a club setting vs. casually listening

PlastiscGuy
8 minutes ago, HIM820 said:

Does anyone expect this to be less like her last remix albums? To me those were way more producer/DJ focused as most remixes are, but with the talk of having actual features on the songs makes it seem like if the songs are remixed they will still be more radio friendly. 

No shade to her her other remixes but sometimes those types of changes sound best in a club setting vs. casually listening

I really hope they're like recent remixes (like Save Your Tears) :green: 

PG.

Archived