💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Dua Lipa is fighting for her first #1. Support!

Lighter

Featured Posts

monstrosity
Just now, Sneaky Oliver said:

For the people throwing shade at the “16 versions” thing, this is not a Taylor Swift’s Willow kind of gimmick. They were not released simultaneously to impact the charts. The song is over one year old and those versions are spread over three albums (FN/Club/ME) + single version + remix feat DaBaby 

Putting dababy on a remix of a pop song is clearly made to impact the chart, there’s nothing wrong to it and it has been done a hundred times it’s just a fact 

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Born This Way

Physical/Hallucinate deserved.

Reset my mind's IP, delete what I don't need

Sneaky Oliver
5 minutes ago, Monstruous said:

Putting dababy on a remix of a pop song is clearly made to impact the chart, there’s nothing wrong to it and it has been done a hundred times it’s just a fact 

Yes ofc, I meant the amount of versions were not “intentional” to impact the charts, it kinda grew organically as the era rollout went on

I’m on my Legacy Act era

monstrosity
2 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Yes ofc, I meant the amount of versions were not “intentional” to impact the charts, it kinda grew organically as the era rollout went on

In any cases if it does hit #1 the remixes won’t have much to do with it, so I see your point, it’ll be thanks to the tiktok trend

alsemanche
59 minutes ago, Levine said:

for the sake of pop culture and POP MUSIC.

there are 16 VERSIONS available on the iTunes app right now. ALL DISCOUNTED for $0.69 each

These gimmicks and desperate moves are not "for the sake of pop culture and pop music" honey. Pop Music and Pop Culture are another thing, leave them out of this mess.

But pop culture and pop music have become largely reliant on charts and performance whether we like it or not. Most pop stars out there are doing the most to chart well and keep their songs in high positions, so I don't see why we should pretend that's not the current culture of pop music tbh. I agree the wording is unnecessarily dramatic though. I really don't like it when people start begging for streams and buying songs just to watch them reach #1. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Rifek

Fun fact: The single was released two weeks after Gaga’s „911” release.

Now imagine if there was more promo from our Lady. 911 could easily top the radio charts with its potential because of catchy synths + become TikTok trend. I love Gaga af but I’m still kinda mad about the wasted opportunities. 

❗ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗

Naak Le Vaar
1 hour ago, Levine said:

for the sake of pop culture and POP MUSIC.

there are 16 VERSIONS available on the iTunes app right now. ALL DISCOUNTED for $0.69 each

These gimmicks and desperate moves are not "for the sake of pop culture and pop music" honey. Pop Music and Pop Culture are another thing, leave them out of this mess.

Dua would sing ARTPOP as "bling not the music, bling not the music!"

Lmao they blocked my signature

Galagala

Wow she hasn't had one #1 yet?

Physical deserves one.

memomemome

It's straight up smash at first listen...

I'm surprised it haven't peaked at #1 :enigma: It kinda refreshing to see song that hit #1 is a grower, while recently It kinda peaked at the start

If it peaked at #1 wouldn't it be the longest wait before #1? I think it's released as a single in August? idk

MaMaMarryTheNight
47 minutes ago, Naak Le Vaar said:

Dua would sing ARTPOP as "bling not the music, bling not the music!"

Shed sing but but Gaga does it :huntyga:

âš”ïžđŸ’– THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUEđŸ’–âš”ïž

Archived