💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

SNL w/ Elon Musk + Miley discussion thread

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Bloody hooker

Is Grimes Princess Peach :air:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

ToxicHot
4 minutes ago, jacs vs looser said:

By the way, I haven't seen Aidy or Bowen on today's episode but I have just watched a couple of skits. 

Bowen was in the first sketch after the monologue (about the Gen Z kids).

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

ToxicHot
2 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

I didn't even recognize her. :air: I thought that was Chole Fineman who does a lot of impressions lmao

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Concertaholic

That Miley performance was rough, even Miley looked frustrated at the end. Was she having issues with her voice or inner ears?

Kadikaado
42 minutes ago, Jasoneg1990 said:

Honestly him announcing he has Aspergers is inspirational to people like me who have it. It gives hope to me that I can rise as far as I want to even with this disability. 

Asperger stopped existing with DSM-5 w few years ago, we're all under the autism-umbrella-spectrum now.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

stevana229
3 minutes ago, Concertaholic said:

That Miley performance was rough, even Miley looked frustrated at the end. Was she having issues with her voice or inner ears?

what song did she sing? 

Alannah
22 minutes ago, jacs vs looser said:

Really? That sucks, by "the worst people" do you mean guests or people within the network (like executives and such)?. By the way, I haven't seen Aidy or Bowen on today's episode but I have just watched a couple of skits. 

Guests, primarily. But the network, too. Trump was one of the worst guests to ever step foot on the show each time he was on, but because NBC wants views and $$$, they're going to have whoever will pull that for them. Paula Pell, a previous SNL writer (for folks who don't know, creator of Debbie Downer!), has amazing interviews about this.

That's good to know! Based off of Bowen's social media reaction, I would not be surprised if him and Aidy sat out. 

edit: I just saw Bowen was in a sketch. I'm curious to see what comes through the woodwork about this week's episode.

IllusionLover

Ok did anyone noticed how they make jokes about dating cousins for three segments in a row???

Also Luigi has BDE :ally:

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

HEARTSTOP

Wow robots have become really advanced huh?

IDGAF

Helxig

I'm sure the sketches are decent as usual, but I just can't be interested in watching a rich man's PR stunt that was heavily and unusually promoted

I'm sure he's coming across soooo relatable and down to earth and definitely didn't spend thousands  or dollars to get everyone watching

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Archived