💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

SNL w/ Elon Musk + Miley discussion thread

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Pennywise

I think I'll save it for a day when I'm feeling the need for second-hand embarrassment and cringing :bear:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Enigma

@ me when they bring out a crowd to boo Elon, or Miley punches him, or something along those lines :vegas:

RainingOnMe

Watching for Grimes and Miley! Actually liked Elon's introduction.

I bought 200 dogecoins this morning... :cryga:

I'm watching in case dogecoin goes up, so I can have money to stream Chromatica a month longer. :huntyga:

Bonkers

I'm not watching, but this was a good Miley Cyrus sketch on SNL from a while back

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Franch Toast

I'm watching and chatting on the SNL reddit live discussion page, but I watch SNL and comment on reddit every week, so nothing new there. 

He's doing better than I expected thus far. 

She/Her/Hers

Pennywise

I'm not gonna watch but here's a meme 
183458699_1103076160101164_6163817993421

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

PunkTheFunk
3 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

I'm not gonna watch but here's a meme 
183458699_1103076160101164_6163817993421

He looks great with a beard...move over Bill Gates :giveup:

Jasoneg1990

Honestly him announcing he has Aspergers is inspirational to people like me who have it. It gives hope to me that I can rise as far as I want to even with this disability. 

Alannah

Did any of the cast members not perform? I heard that they were given the option to not do the show with him. 

jacs vs looser
Just now, Alannah said:

Did any of the cast members not perform? I heard that they were given the option to not do the show with him. 

His inclussion on the show is so weird, I feel like he paid to be there (I'm guessing other guests are invited) and promote dogecoin, specially after watching the Weekend Update segment.

Alannah
Just now, jacs vs looser said:

His inclussion on the show is so weird, I feel like he paid to be there (I'm guessing other guests are invited) and promote dogecoin, specially after watching the Weekend Update segment.

That's so unfortunate. And since his name was attached to it, the ratings are going to spike compared to previous weeks, I'd imagine. It was my life dream to write for that show, but after getting to know some folks in that writer's room, I want no part. They deal with the worst people. :saladga:

jacs vs looser
1 minute ago, Alannah said:

That's so unfortunate. And since his name was attached to it, the ratings are going to spike compared to previous weeks, I'd imagine. It was my life dream to write for that show, but after getting to know some folks in that writer's room, I want no part. They deal with the worst people. :saladga:

Really? That sucks, by "the worst people" do you mean guests or people within the network (like executives and such)?. By the way, I haven't seen Aidy or Bowen on today's episode but I have just watched a couple of skits. 

Archived