💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Raya dating app mess

Aphasic

Featured Posts

Aphasic
1 hour ago, Ricardo said:

that girl is so fake and trying to get her 15 minutes, Raya is a tinder for celebrities and obviously needs people to be verified so she thought he was fake, bs :rip:

Exactly what I thought

Aphasic
1 hour ago, jacs vs looser said:

She literally said she unmatched him because she thought it wasn't really him, and you can see in the video he says "it's me", as to confirm his identity. :fail:

Correct. This person is now banned from the app. And this is something that happens in most dating apps: people exposing conversations that are meant to be private between the parts involved. She did wrong.

Aphasic
59 minutes ago, weed said:

oh wow didn't even think of that point lol that's true

That's why it makes her look like a person seeking fame and perhaps even economical gain by "exposing" a non issue. 

A MESS

SUE HER UP! SUE HER UP! SUE HER UP!

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

Aphasic
11 minutes ago, milam said:

SUE HER UP! SUE HER UP! SUE HER UP!

They probably just pay her dust. A lawsuit will only give her more relevance.

Pennywise

I've seen people trying to make this a "old men preying on young women" thing as if those women themselves did not set their age preferences on the app, and proceeded to talk to famous men who THEY KNOW are much older, and THEN proceeded to share private conversations on the net. 

Normally, I'd be the first to say "**** famous men", but this is just clout chasing. How pathetic. 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Archived