💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Raya dating app mess

Aphasic

Featured Posts

Aphasic

A few female Tik Tokers are "exposing" actors/celebrities after matching with them on the app. They have gone as far as to share their conversations and videos. So far Ben Affleck and Mathew Perry have been victims of these events.

I think it's rather an insult to the privacy of those who are in the app thinking they're getting the chance to possibly meet someone with romantic intentions.

https://people.com/movies/ben-affleck-sends-raya-match-woman-video-message/

LateToCult

I thought the Ben Affleck one was a paid message. Like, the girl paid him money for a personalized message and told him to say that.  :selena:

Aphasic
Just now, BUtterfield 8 said:

I’m sorry but that video of Ben is creepy af

Doesn't matter. It's not right. It was supposed to be between both of them, not something for the public to see. Imagine someone leaks your conversations with them without any context. How would you feel?

weed
Just now, COOOK said:

Demi right now:

156.gif

omgggggg Demi denied but these randos literally matching w Ben Affleck :air:

Aphasic
2 minutes ago, weed said:

omgggggg Demi denied but these randos literally matching w Ben Affleck :air:

It's not cool. I wouldn't like my private and consensual interactions with an adult being put out there just for others to get an idea of the conversation/interaction without any context whatsoever.

FrederickSpears

Ben's a creep, we know. I'm glad Garner kicked him to the curb she can do so much better.

Aphasic
Just now, FreeBritney said:

Ben's a creep, we know. I'm glad Garner kicked him to the curb she can do so much better.

Someone can say the same about you with little to no info and based on something that has no context.

LaLa
20 minutes ago, Aphasic said:

I think it's rather an insult to the privacy of those who are in the app thinking they're getting the chance to possibly meet someone with romantic intentions.

I think it's a little more complicated than this. I fully agree that revealing private conversations is rude and can be violating.

But in the Ben situation the woman unmatched with him on the app and he followed her to instagram to send her a message there. That's questionable behaviour from any man imo. If this costs Ben a little embarrassment but keeps him from doing that again, maybe it's worth it. 

Aphasic
Just now, LaLa said:

I think it's a little more complicated than this. I fully agree that revealing private conversations is rude and can be violating.

But in the Ben situation the woman unmatched with him on the app and he followed her to instagram to send her a message there. That's questionable behaviour from any man imo. If this costs Ben a little embarrassment but keeps him from doing that again, maybe it's worth it. 

Your statement is based on the opinion of 1 person and without any context of how things happened. 

Ricardo

that girl is so fake and trying to get her 15 minutes, Raya is a tinder for celebrities and obviously needs people to be verified so she thought he was fake, bs :rip:

jacs vs looser
6 minutes ago, LaLa said:

She literally said she unmatched him because she thought it wasn't really him, and you can see in the video he says "it's me", as to confirm his identity. :fail:

weed
4 minutes ago, Ricardo said:

that girl is so fake and trying to get her 15 minutes, Raya is a tinder for celebrities and obviously needs people to be verified so she thought he was fake, bs :rip:

oh wow didn't even think of that point lol that's true

Archived