šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Bloodpop blocks DJWS?

FameMonster01

Featured Posts

FameMonster01

So apparently bloodpop blocked DJWS on instagram and twitter??

If this is true...

Ā 

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mr Ricky

DJWS literally doesn't speak like that lol. Not even using those emojis.Ā 

I've had convo's with him, and he certainly talks chill and with no use of emoji's.Ā 

But that's my experience lol.

EDIT: It's real apparently, but it's clearly sarcasm, he doesn't care.Ā :billie:

Crossfit

Anderson123

Love DJWS but she's Happier Than Ever with Bloodpop. I think she's eventually going to work with Paul at some point, when it feels right.

That convo looks fake though.

FameMonster01
1 minute ago, Mr Ricky said:

DJWS literally doesn't speak like that lol. Not even using those emojis.Ā 

I've had convo's with him, and he certainly talks chill and no use of emoji's.Ā 

But that's my experience lolĀ 

Yeah its a bit suspiciousĀ 

however they even have the screen recorderĀ 

Ā 

Mr Ricky
2 minutes ago, FameMonster01 said:

Yeah its a bit suspiciousĀ 

however they even have the screen recorderĀ 

Ā 

Then we have evidence, oh well, I don't think people should share private convo's. Because now people come with "He's TrigGerT. SucH A bAbY." etc etc.Ā 

But he doesn't care, so it's even moreĀ sad someone shares half of the story.Ā :bear:

Crossfit

Rahrahbitchson

Immature behavior, also i can't read DJWS without saying DO WHAT U WANTĀ 

QuizĆ”s bastaba respirar, sĆ³lo respirar, muy lento...šŸ’™

Harry Kat

Does DJWS has a life outside ARTPOP? I mean ok it was a great moment the ARTPOP awakening but he seems obsessed with it! He is answering stan DMs on instagram?Ā :billie:Ā Let's not forget that he used to troll fans in the past too!Ā 

FameMonster01
Just now, Harry Kat said:

Does DJWS has a life outside ARTPOP? I mean ok it was a great moment the ARTPOP awakening but he seems obsessed with it! He is answering stan DMs on instagram?Ā :billie:Ā Let's not forget that he used to troll fans in the past too!Ā 

Well I for one, prefer DJWS much more than bloodpop, bloodpop is quite immature and he only trolls the fans + his work is mostly generic

DJWS made masterpiecesĀ 

nodandsmile

some peoole just don't spend time on people they don't wanna hear from... that's his problem, who cares? šŸ’€

Mr Ricky

Before anyone comes for DJWS, why are you guys bothered with it? It's not like he publicly told everyone that he hates/dislikes Bloodpop.Ā 

Once again, whole thing is turning out like he's an asshole. He doesn't care, those emoji's already give away the whole situation. If the personĀ only shares a screenshot with half the story..Ā :awkney:

Even though I find it quite childish for people to share DM's from celebs to create a mess.Ā 

Crossfit

franminervini

Ā 

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!

monstrosity
1 minute ago, FameMonster01 said:

Well I for one, prefer DJWS much more than bloodpop, bloodpop is quite immature and he only trolls the fans + his work is mostly generic

DJWS made masterpiecesĀ 

Imagine if bloodpop made an April fools joke about releasing HL Babylon like DJWS did for TeaĀ how he would have been draggedĀ 

Vojta
1 minute ago, FameMonster01 said:

DJWS made masterpiecesĀ 

immature for what...blocking annoying fans? Also y'all should let the troll narrative go it's tired

JaysAMess
4 minutes ago, Harry Kat said:

Does DJWS has a life outside ARTPOP?

I think so, I mean he worked on A Star Is Born.

Archived